Bandler CDs

Hypnosis / Self Hypnosis - discuss this most useful, and misunderstood, of therapeutic tools.

Postby Leebo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone can vouch for the effectiveness of Richard Bandler's NLP cds? I'm aware that there are a few workshops he's done which are recorded - are they all like this?

Although I'm keen to one day learn NLP myself, at the moment I'm looking for hypnotic/NLP recordings to target specific issues, and I've been looking here (oops, the forum won't let me post the address)

I was thinking the "ecstasy twins" sounded like it's the kind of thing I want. It's written to music by Denver Clay, so I thought it might be more in line with a mainstream hypnotic/NLP recording rather than aimed at teaching.

Any comments will be very much appreciated
Leebo

Postby specs3d » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:58 am

Leebo wrote:Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone can vouch for the effectiveness of Richard Bandler's NLP cds? I'm aware that there are a few workshops he's done which are recorded - are they all like this?

Although I'm keen to one day learn NLP myself, at the moment I'm looking for hypnotic/NLP recordings to target specific issues, and I've been looking here (oops, the forum won't let me post the address)

I was thinking the "ecstasy twins" sounded like it's the kind of thing I want. It's written to music by Denver Clay, so I thought it might be more in line with a mainstream hypnotic/NLP recording rather than aimed at teaching.

Go to Paul Mckenna or Rex steven sikes for NLP training. Paul Mckenna works with Richard Bandler and Richard is The Co-Creator of NLP so if you wanna learn its better to go to the source. There are many NLP frauds out there... If you want to do of self hypnosis sessions and NLP coaching or life success strageties go to paul Scheele or Dr loyyd Glauberman for self-hypnosis and Tony robbins for life success. Some good books are higher self-esteem and more by nicholas finnegan and introducing NLP by joseph O'connor.
specs3d

Postby specs3d » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:59 am

Leebo wrote:Hi,

Go to Paul Mckenna or Rex steven sikes for NLP training. Paul Mckenna works with Richard Bandler and Richard is The Co-Creator of NLP so if you wanna learn its better to go to the source. There are many NLP frauds out there... If you want to do of self hypnosis sessions and NLP coaching or life success strageties go to paul Scheele or Dr loyyd Glauberman for self-hypnosis and Tony robbins for life success. Some good books are higher self-esteem and more by nicholas finnegan and introducing NLP by joseph O'connor.
specs3d

Postby specs3d » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:01 am

specs3d

Postby satanstoystore » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:53 am

Rex sikes for his booklet, Chris Howard or tad James for CDs. I think Chris Howard is 300 US. Very good. For anchoring I would attend a live essential skills rapport and anchoring boot camp. I went and its awesome.
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Return to Hypnosis