Home

CDs & DVDs

Free Articles

Training

Self Help

Newsletter

Blog

Forum
Psychology forum home -> Hypnosis -> Bandler CDs This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Bandler CDs

Connect with Uncommon Knowledge

Hypnosis Resources

What hypnosis is and how it can help you (article)

Hypnosis Master Series (articles)

Hypnosis downloads library

Hypnosis scripts library

Free hypnosis script

Learn hypnosis in 5 days (free course)

Hypnosis Unwrapped DVD

How to use hypnosis CD

Online hypnosis training (course)

Precision hypnosis training (course)

Discussion Forums

Psychology

Depression

Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Anger Management

Addictions

Eating Disorders

Public Speaking

Workplace Psychology

Self Esteem and Confidence

Relationships

Hypnosis

Practitioners' Lounge

Emotional Intelligence

Light Lounge

Bookmark and Share

Author Thread
Leebo

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Bandler CDs    Reply with quote  

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone can vouch for the effectiveness of Richard Bandler's NLP cds? I'm aware that there are a few workshops he's done which are recorded - are they all like this?

Although I'm keen to one day learn NLP myself, at the moment I'm looking for hypnotic/NLP recordings to target specific issues, and I've been looking here (oops, the forum won't let me post the address)

I was thinking the "ecstasy twins" sounded like it's the kind of thing I want. It's written to music by Denver Clay, so I thought it might be more in line with a mainstream hypnotic/NLP recording rather than aimed at teaching.

Any comments will be very much appreciated

specs3d

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:58 am

Re: Bandler CDs    Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Leebo
Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone can vouch for the effectiveness of Richard Bandler's NLP cds? I'm aware that there are a few workshops he's done which are recorded - are they all like this?

Although I'm keen to one day learn NLP myself, at the moment I'm looking for hypnotic/NLP recordings to target specific issues, and I've been looking here (oops, the forum won't let me post the address)

I was thinking the "ecstasy twins" sounded like it's the kind of thing I want. It's written to music by Denver Clay, so I thought it might be more in line with a mainstream hypnotic/NLP recording rather than aimed at teaching.

Go to Paul Mckenna or Rex steven sikes for NLP training. Paul Mckenna works with Richard Bandler and Richard is The Co-Creator of NLP so if you wanna learn its better to go to the source. There are many NLP frauds out there... If you want to do of self hypnosis sessions and NLP coaching or life success strageties go to paul Scheele or Dr loyyd Glauberman for self-hypnosis and Tony robbins for life success. Some good books are higher self-esteem and more by nicholas finnegan and introducing NLP by joseph O'connor.
specs3d

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:59 am

Re: Bandler CDs    Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Leebo
Hi,

Go to Paul Mckenna or Rex steven sikes for NLP training. Paul Mckenna works with Richard Bandler and Richard is The Co-Creator of NLP so if you wanna learn its better to go to the source. There are many NLP frauds out there... If you want to do of self hypnosis sessions and NLP coaching or life success strageties go to paul Scheele or Dr loyyd Glauberman for self-hypnosis and Tony robbins for life success. Some good books are higher self-esteem and more by nicholas finnegan and introducing NLP by joseph O'connor.
specs3d

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:01 am

satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:53 am

Rex sikes for his booklet, Chris Howard or tad James for CDs. I think Chris Howard is 300 US. Very good. For anchoring I would attend a live essential skills rapport and anchoring boot camp. I went and its awesome.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: