dull ache on left-side of belly button anyone had this

Postby The Mouse » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:39 pm

Everytime I use this forum I get releif,been moving stuff but for past couple of weeks,been getting a dull ache to left-side of bellybutton.Pain is not severe but more ache,last night in bed lay on left side and it appeared.Could this be a pulled muscle,warning sign of a hernia remember Iam male 42.Moved a car yesterday on a jack could this effect it,any idea anyone out their.Also last couple of weeks when just about to doze of,I get like an engine seizing sensation,that makes you jump you just go stop,then you really jump and your heart is going a mile a minute after it!!!!.Hope someone comes back on ache,feels sore if you really press in Mouse
The Mouse

Postby friendlyadvice » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:04 pm

Hey Mouse,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so well. The best advice I think anyone hear could give you is to seek medical attention asap. Stop thinking about it so much and be more proactive about it as it may get worse.

I don't mean to scare you, but when you're body is trying to tell you something... Listen.

It's better to find out that it's nothing than to waste precious time.

I'm sure you're gonna be o.k.
Just see a proffesional about this to relieve your worrying.

Hope this helps.
friendlyadvice

Postby The Mouse » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Does it sound serious?,just feel its a muscle pulled when I move sometimes I can feel it.What is worse it could be?hernia etc please reply Mouse
The Mouse

Postby Helana » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi Mouse, I wouldnt worry too much about it. Make an appointment with your dr when you have the time. If it was something serious it would have acted up by now. Could be hernia, or appendicitis, or even an ulcer in beginning stages, but only a dr would be able to tell after a thorough examination.
Helana

Postby The Mouse » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:40 pm

If you grab the skin you can feel it,surely if internal that would not happen?.When I squeeze area it is sore Mouse
The Mouse

Postby Helana » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm

I tend to agree with you. Maybe you had some kind of blunt trauma that you didnt even realised and it bruised the skin a bit deeper. Check it out for a few more days and then if anything starts to feel different, then go see a dr. also, stop focusing too much attention on the area if you touch it too much you can also make it feel sore.
Helana

Postby The Mouse » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:52 pm

What is a blunt trauma? is that serious how do you get it?thanks Mouse
The Mouse

Postby Helana » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Hey Mouse, couldnt get on the site for a few days, just wanted to pop in to hear how you're doing now? Hope everything is fine and that you're feeling much better!
Helana

Return to Anxiety and Panic Attacks