Sore legs,sore arms mild chest pain left side

Postby Mr Mouse » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Hi all,finally got back on here after computer crash.Been cutting down on booze down to 2 cans per night,plus missing out days now.But past week had flu like bug,coughing,sneezing normal,but pains in upper right leg,feet sometimes and again over left breast,not severe just very mild.Someone I asked not on computer has panicked me,saying signs of bad circulation,able to drive etc but seem to focus on this,which I fear is making situation worse.Sort of catch my breath if I lift stuff.Pain also come in upper left arm,pains are not every minute just seem to go from 1 area to the other!!!!!!.Please help I think this is fatigue or stress or worry of chest pain,someone please reply to say they have had this thanks Mouse
Mr Mouse

Likes Received: 0

Postby scampo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:31 pm

Pains in the chest and right arm area can be a sign of cardiac problems, including angina. But... there are many other signs and you don't seem to be having any of those. If you can walk freely, including say, up a gradient, without huffing and puffing or having chest pains, then it's not likely to be your heart! But why not ask your GP?
scampo

Postby satanstoystore » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:39 pm

The loss of breath with physical exercise might be from the cold. To make sure you're on the right track you should see your doctor. So far it sounds like mild w/d symptoms. You know if you take away the reason for the drinking the symptoms usually dissolve. Not found in a 12 step disabling system.
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Postby chris@imm » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:14 pm

satanstoystore wrote:The loss of breath with physical exercise might be from the cold. To make sure you're on the right track you should see your doctor. So far it sounds like mild w/d symptoms. You know if you take away the reason for the drinking the symptoms usually dissolve. Not found in a 12 step disabling system.

awesome post.

i just wanted to add that your symptoms are exactly how i feel after a workout with my personal trainer.

not helpful at all, i know :p
chris@imm