Unemployed for 4 years

Workplace issues including management skills, personal effectiveness, motivation and personal development / self improvement.

Postby TomCruise » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am

I am a postgraduate.I am unemployed for 4 years.I am constantly in a state of worry about my future.I did my schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary school.Still 4 years have passed and I havn"t got a good job.My salary is 45$
TomCruise

Postby satanstoystore » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 am

you're looking for a good job. what are employers looking for? what are you offering?
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Postby uniqueWoman » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 am

TomCruise wrote:I am a postgraduate.I am unemployed for 4 years.I am constantly in a state of worry about my future.I did my schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary school.Still 4 years have passed and I havn"t got a good job.My salary is 45$

You mean, you graduate from high school and it's been 4 years since then?

Decide what kind of work you want to do (regardless of long term or short term at this moment) and get some skills that will help you get that job. By saying "that job", it doesn't have to be just one type of jobs.

Or, go to college and pursue some education.

In any case, find something to do. No good feeling will come out of not doing anything. If I were you, I'd be bored to death.
uniqueWoman

Postby satanstoystore » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:01 am

Ok I suggest www.dictionary.com
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Return to Workplace Psychology