Can we live without sex??

Postby sad lover » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Hello friends ,

I had an early love-failure at 21 . Because of love, i failed in studies . Love dint support(bcoz of attraction) when i failed . I am hurt and took it as a life-failure . But I had to live for ppl who care for me . I never allowed persons to come near to me thereafter except for the issues of knowledge related . My personal life took a drastic downfall . Decided to keep away from sensual things until i get a job. With a tremendous effort and constant will to study and self-motivation, I got a good degree added with job. But i failed to find ppl who care for me . I lost interest in all worldly things and i can't rate myself as a success when love failed . Everybody thinks of me as a success, but i am not as iam not peaceful . I need a partner with whom i can share my life but i am not sure whether i can keep my partner happy and satisfied as my present life is dreadful. There is no way that i am living . I am into 25 and i lost all the vigour to live . If someone pushes me with a finger, i am ready to fall . Added to this, i am ugly(i dont look at myself in mirror) and sensitive and highly emotional and nervous and want to win always despite failures . But I keep my cool always and lead a dignified life outside except for my inner being the most unsatisfied and unstable .

After leading 4yrs of miserable life , i am ready to lead a life free from sex . My body adapted itself free from feelings and a woman's presence is not arousing me unless i know them completely. But i need company for me always and like to be with ppl always . Otherwise, my mind goes to depressed state . what sort of life can i lead from now ??
sad lover

Postby desperate788 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:22 pm

hello:) You can live without sex, I'm 31 and have never had sex with women..
desperate788

Postby Datura » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:24 pm

No external source can make you happy - in this case a woman.

My body adapted itself free from feelings

Evidently not.
Try to shed your codependent ways.
Datura
Preferred Member

Postby XXMisanthropistXX » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 am

desperate788 wrote:hello:) You can live without sex, I'm 31 and have never had sex with women..
im curious, why do you feel the need to say "with women"? does this suggest you HAVE had sex with dudes? lol
XXMisanthropistXX
Preferred Member

Postby desperate788 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 am

ı have dreamed about only women when ı have a active fantasy live in my adolescent life and they were always on top..I haven't had sex with dudes.
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 am

live life
desperate788

Postby sad lover » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:30 pm

If we dont choose sex for relaxation , what are the equivalent measures for relaxation ?
sad lover

Postby Ruby88 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Erm... anything?

It's really not the be all and end all, even in a healthy relationship.

Outside of a relationship, any form of exercise that you enjoy should do the trick. The critical factor is that you enjoy it.
Ruby88

Postby thefool » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm

desperate788 wrote:ı have dreamed about only women when ı have a active fantasy live in my adolescent life and they were always on top..I haven't had sex with dudes.

I'd call a TMI on that, but it's more interesting to admit that whenever I think about sex I picture a woman on top as well... weird. It's nice though, women on top i mean... it's kind of like a hand-free kit for your cellphone.

As for the OP's question...

Yes you can live without sex. I was a virgin at 19, I lived 19 years without sex and did not die (though i sure as hell tried to have sex like i live depended on it). If you're asking whether a person can be "happy" without sex, that's another matter.

I think happiness is possible without sex (or a partner), but there will always be moments when you feel you are lacking something in life, something profound, and in my experience, those feelings don't really go away... you are never truly fulfilled (something is missing as i said). I believe romantic relationships are a necessary and healthy part of life... you wont die without them, but they do add something significant to your life.

It's not about success or failure, it's purely about happiness, contentment.

I'm not sure what the problem is and why you can't seem to have a relationship. Mostly when people have problems forming relationships, the problems are elsewhere, and have to be addressed locally, rather than globally. Lack of confidence and self esteem is i suppose the number one relationship aptitude killer, but the problem could be anything. You need to figure this part out for yourself, basically...

What you need to keep in mind is that relationships do not "just happen"... they require input and effort from you. You cannot just "live life" and never actively seek a relationship and just hope that one day it'll all magically fall into your lap... that's not how it works... even though some people put in this effort without even realizing it, the point is, those people don't generally have relationship issues.
thefool

Postby desperate788 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:31 pm

woman ontop was regard to fetishism..
desperate788

Postby thefool » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 pm

desperate788 wrote:woman ontop was regard to fetishism..

It was? O.o
thefool

Postby Ruby88 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 pm

I've deleted my comment - I shouldn't be sinking to the level of people who annoy me!
Ruby88

Postby *Nihilistic One* » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 am

You should try harder. All guys have failures: occupational hazard of being a male.

Just employ good strategy and don't expect a 100% success rate.
*Nihilistic One*

Postby *Nihilistic One* » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 am

Oh, and living a life "away" from sex is not a healthy move.

Careful.
*Nihilistic One*

Postby satanstoystore » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:59 am

live without sex? I wouldnt call that "living". and Im not referring to the lack of sex. sex isnt the issue. what you are asking is, can i live without managing emotions that limit me? no. thats really not living.
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP