PANIC ATTACKS, BREATHING AND PSTEC

Postby Sonia Orlandi » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:25 pm

I will make the long story short because if you're reading this forum is because you know perfectly what a panic attack feels like and how uphill the battle is. I suffered those for three years and even when the feeling is to give up roll over and die, I never gave up. One day I was looking for some help in the Internet and I ran into a site called Percussive Suggestion Technique (PSTEC). It is FREE and it is wonderful. I worked with these audio tapes - that you can download immediately- for about two weeks or so and the first day of 2010 I knew I was panic attack free. What this technique does is it tricks your brain into creating new neurological pathways and fading away the old ones. It is amazing how we can hold on to even bad -terrible!- feelings and not let go. Well, this gets in there were sometimes willingness by itself cannot reach. Getting the "I will snap any minute and die" feeling out of the way makes me feel like brand new, hehehehe!
I can tell that I'm panic attack free since the begining of the year and I waited until now to write about it because I just wanted to make sure I would not deceive anyone with this. I'm now dealing with the symptom (feeling) of shortness of breath but I know that if it goes away with half a pill of Lexotan, it is telling me that this is part of the syndrome and that this also is all emotional. Even when I still have this symptom I'm NOT feeling panic -- or anxiety or fear of fainting or anything else --. I'm currently working this out with the PSTEC audio tapes and I am confident that it will also work this time.
I'm telling you ... some people! ... just wanna help others!!!
LOVE AND LIGHT
Sonia[/u]
Sonia Orlandi

Likes Received: 0

Postby Carly859 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm

I checked it out just because I found it hard to believe anything was free. And of course, I found it was NOT free. Level One is free, but you need the others, which cost $$$.
Carly859

Postby Sonia Orlandi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:45 pm

I only worked (and am still working) with the audios you can download for FREE and I did not need anything else. If It worked for me it may work for many more people, don't you think?
Sonia
Sonia Orlandi