i always think theres something wrong with me!

Postby omgwtfferser » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm

ok so something that really causes me alot of pain is that i ALWAYS think that there is something wrong with me medically, like that i have cancer or im gonna need surgery for something (which scares me to death) and that i have tumors or something and i cant stop thinking about it. my husband says that im healthy and i had a blood test last year around this time and everything came back fine. but yet i still think something is wrong with me. i wanna stop this and feel that im healthy but every little thing that feels wierd on me i attribute it to me dieing or having to be put in the hospital. and is it really true that thinking something is wrong with me actually make me feel like something is wrong? UHG i drive myself insane i cant stand it anymore! what do i do? =[
omgwtfferser

Likes Received: 0

Postby jurplesman » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:12 am

omgwtfferser wrote:ok so something that really causes me alot of pain is that i ALWAYS think that there is something wrong with me medically, like that i have cancer or im gonna need surgery for something (which scares me to death) and that i have tumors or something and i cant stop thinking about it. my husband says that im healthy and i had a blood test last year around this time and everything came back fine. but yet i still think something is wrong with me. i wanna stop this and feel that im healthy but every little thing that feels wierd on me i attribute it to me dieing or having to be put in the hospital. and is it really true that thinking something is wrong with me actually make me feel like something is wrong? UHG i drive myself insane i cant stand it anymore! what do i do? =[

You are right, there is something wrong with you which can be fixed up. Read:

Depression is a Nutritional Disorder
Depression is a Disease of Energy Production
Silent Diseases and Mood Disorders
Conquering Anxiety, Depression and Fatigue Without Drugs - the Role of Hypoglycemia, by Prof. Joel H. Levitt
Drug Addiction is a Nutritional Disorder

The most common silent disease resulting in depression is hypoglycemia. Most people feel better if they adopt the Hypoglycemic Diet. However if problems persist I suggest you study: Silent Diseases and Mood Disorders and ask your doctor to be referred to a Nutritional Doctor, Clinical Nutritionist or a Nutritional Psychotherapist, for further tests and diagnosis and treatment.
Following nutritional treatment, a self-help psychotherapy course may often prove useful in overcoming any remaining "psychological" issues.
jurplesman

Postby omgwtfferser » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:03 pm

well thank you sir for making me think ANOTHER thing is wrong with me..=[
omgwtfferser

Postby Candid » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 pm

omgwtfferser wrote: is it really true that thinking something is wrong with me actually make me feel like something is wrong?
Yes.

You can approach this in two ways. One is to start telling yourself how well you feel, and see if that makes a difference. The other is to take jurplesman's advice and make some dietary changes. A nutritional problem is rather better than cancer, I think.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby omgwtfferser » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm

yea it is better then cancer lol i just dont know why i would need to change my diet but idk it may work. i dont really eat much as it is so idk. i just want something to change ty for the advice guys.
omgwtfferser

Postby Candid » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 pm

If you want something to change
if you really want something to change
you have to change what you're doing.

The most significant changes, as far as mood is concerned, would be
a) change the way you think. You may need professional help with that
or
b) change your diet to eliminate the things you know are bad for you and incorporate more of the things you know are good for you
or
c) take up an exercise program
or
d) get religion

I can't think of anything else that will alter the way you feel about yourself and your life, except a change in your external world. The trouble with external change is you can't count on it, it might make things worse, and at best it will only be a temporary relief.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby jurplesman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:56 am

omgwtfferser wrote: i just dont know why i would need to change my diet but idk it may work. i dont really eat much as it is so idk. i just want something to change ty for the advice guys.

And this where the problem lies. You don't know how food can affect your moods. You have to understand that all your feel good neurotransmitters and hormones are derived from the food you eat. If you eat the wrong food, then you cannot produce the right neurotransmitters to make you feel good. If you don't understand i suggest you see a nutritional doctor.
jurplesman

Postby Russell247 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:47 am

The issue is you've developed hypochondria, this means you constantly think something is medically ill with you, when in actual fact your just thinking to much like an anxious person. You need to take one day at a time and take things as they come and not always assume the worst case scenario.
Russell247

Postby jurplesman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 am

jurplesman