Genna wrote:i wont call it depression cos i wont admit i am but i'm a bit down
i go to work which i hate, i come home eat and go to bed.
i have zero friends, just scared off the last one tonight,
i think bad thoughts and dream bad dreams
i dont take any kind of drugs and wont see the doc who i hate
what can be done?
i'm not daft, i'm actually pretty bright but i cant see my way out of this
Hi Genna, half of the problem is solved! You know what is happening and you put it into the words, now let us work on another half, just reverse the above statements:
1) Even tough it is depression I don't bother, I'm raising UP!
2) Everyday I come home, eat and go for long walks. I notice interesting things on the road, and I admire the beauty, abundance and vastness of life.
3) I'm learning to love my work, I'm trying to find out how to make my work more interesting, I'm becoming more creative, I'm finding out the purpose of my life. I'm developing 5 new hobbies which will make my life more happy.
4) I'm learning to smile at strangers, I'm learning to make new friends. I am setting a new goal for me to make 5 new friends each month.
5) As soon as I notice that the mind is thinking bad thoughts, I shift my focus on good and positive thoughts
6) I see my bright future in my daydreams, I visualize myself as a successful man.