people use me?

Postby H16 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 am

my mum broke up with your bf, so we was close for a week or so - i was the only one really there for her giving her hugs when crying, walking her to work & so on, she then gets back with him & its like goodbye! shes always out, texting him & doesnt really talk to me, (that was 2 weeks ago), at the weekend something happen between two, & she said it was over for good but this time eventho she was kinda talking to me she was texting other people cause all of the sudden everyone wants to know if shes okay so she always leaves me watching tv alone, sat alone & doesnt really talk to me anyone because someone better has come along. this always happens to me from everyone, at the end someone or something better comes alone & everyone forgets about me.
H16

Likes Received: 0

Postby Jaxie40 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:32 pm

I have found from my own personal experience that people get used because they allow themselves to be used. However, with your mother, it's only natural that you'd want to be there for her. It's also pretty natural that her friends are concerned and want to support your mum too. You don't mention anything about your friends, or what you do for your own enjoyment.
Jaxie40

Postby psychologme » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am

H16 wrote:my mum broke up with your bf, so we was close for a week or so - i was the only one really there for her giving her hugs when crying, walking her to work & so on, she then gets back with him & its like goodbye! shes always out, texting him & doesnt really talk to me, (that was 2 weeks ago), at the weekend something happen between two, & she said it was over for good but this time eventho she was kinda talking to me she was texting other people cause all of the sudden everyone wants to know if shes okay so she always leaves me watching tv alone, sat alone & doesnt really talk to me anyone because someone better has come along. this always happens to me from everyone, at the end someone or something better comes alone & everyone forgets about me.

Don’t take it personal from your mom she is simply seeking adult companionship from people she has areas in common with. You can never offer the kind of attention she is desiring from her friends and bf’s
Get your own friends of which you have areas in common with and appreciate every moment of mother daughter time you can get, and make it count.

Psychologme
psychologme