Undo undersireable hypnotic suggestions

Hypnosis / Self Hypnosis - discuss this most useful, and misunderstood, of therapeutic tools.

Postby moshimoshi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 am

It is embarrassing to be admitting this anywhere; however, at this point I fear there is very little choice. I need help.

Several weeks ago, I listened to some nasty erotic-hypnosis audio recordings. Since then, I've found it most hard to forget about them. I have been experiencing what I believe to be post-hypnotic suggestions.

The recordings were designed to make me feel like a submissive girl. While I'm trying to enjoy life, I'm bogged down by a constant reminder that I screwed up by listening. The most irritating of all is the feeling I now get directly bellow my male parts (as if I were some kind of constantly aroused female.) No matter what I do, I can't seem to get rid of that feeling.

While I'm trying to watch a movie, read a book, or do homework, this feeling, which I believe to be some form of post-hypnotic suggestion, is ever-distracting.

I have become less productive, less happy, and my quality of life has drastically decreased.

I would like to politely ask for advice on this matter. Please keep in mind that going to a hypnotist is not a luxury I have.

I also believe that NLP was laced into the hypnotic recordings.
moshimoshi

Postby Nightingale » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 pm

What was said exactly, It's hard to undo the unknown.

Not to mention, just WANT to NOT want it, It'll disappear over time, unless of course you are constantly reminded or reminding yourself about it, then it'll take some willpower
Nightingale

Postby kevsheldrake » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Hello

When you listened to the recording, you imagined the things the recording suggested; this may have happened effortlessly. For whatever reason, you appear to still be imagining some of those things, and you may be experiencing the imagining as happening automatically. i.e. if there aren't physical reasons why you are feeling a sensation then it is probably the result of imagining those sensations, even if they seem to happen automatically.

Whenever you notice those sensations, tell yourself that they the result of your imagination and become aware that you are imagining them. Then choose whether you would like to imagine something else, or stop imagining that and just do something else. Imagine the effect of the recording has worn off and that those feelings won't return unless you want them to. Imagine that will happen effortlessly from now on.

Kev
kevsheldrake
MVP
MVP

Postby chris1234 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 am

moshimoshi wrote:It is embarrassing to be admitting this anywhere; however, at this point I fear there is very little choice. I need help.

Several weeks ago, I listened to some nasty erotic-hypnosis audio recordings. Since then, I've found it most hard to forget about them. I have been experiencing what I believe to be post-hypnotic suggestions.

The recordings were designed to make me feel like a submissive girl. While I'm trying to enjoy life, I'm bogged down by a constant reminder that I screwed up by listening. The most irritating of all is the feeling I now get directly bellow my male parts (as if I were some kind of constantly aroused female.) No matter what I do, I can't seem to get rid of that feeling.

While I'm trying to watch a movie, read a book, or do homework, this feeling, which I believe to be some form of post-hypnotic suggestion, is ever-distracting.

I have become less productive, less happy, and my quality of life has drastically decreased.

I would like to politely ask for advice on this matter. Please keep in mind that going to a hypnotist is not a luxury I have.

I also believe that NLP was laced into the hypnotic recordings.

I remember being told about this one. Are you one of those creepy online stalker people?
chris1234

Return to Hypnosis