Home

CDs & DVDs

Free Articles

Training

Self Help

Newsletter

Blog

Forum
Psychology forum home -> Hypnosis -> Bruce Goldberg Super Conscious Mind Tap? This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Bruce Goldberg Super Conscious Mind Tap?

Connect with Uncommon Knowledge

Hypnosis Resources

What hypnosis is and how it can help you (article)

Hypnosis Master Series (articles)

Hypnosis downloads library

Hypnosis scripts library

Free hypnosis script

Learn hypnosis in 5 days (free course)

Hypnosis Unwrapped DVD

How to use hypnosis CD

Online hypnosis training (course)

Precision hypnosis training (course)

Discussion Forums

Psychology

Depression

Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Anger Management

Addictions

Eating Disorders

Public Speaking

Workplace Psychology

Self Esteem and Confidence

Relationships

Hypnosis

Practitioners' Lounge

Emotional Intelligence

Light Lounge

Bookmark and Share

Author Thread

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Bruce Goldberg Super Conscious Mind Tap?    Reply with quote  

Hi
I was just wondering if any of you have an opinion of Bruce Goldberg's Super Conscious Mind Tap technique?
I know a lot of Goldberg's claims are far fetched, but I was wondering if this technique is similar to thinks like Ultra Height hypnosis which is supposed to be good, or if you would consider Super Conscious Mind Tap to have merit

cheers

That Cat Person

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 am

IMHO Super Concious Mind Tap sounds like a lot of bunk.

Upon reading a 'primer' type article on the subject by Bruce Goldberg himself, so many 'con-man/crank' alarm bells were ringing I don't feel he (or the idea) has enough credibility to warrant further investigation.

My first/main (but by no means only) objection to the article is that he attributes the Super Concious Mind to the success of everyone from Bill Gates to Mozart to Thomas Edison in such a way as to imply that they were in on some big secret. This is quite a big claim and AFAIK is entirely without substantiation or confirmation.

He also misrepresents some known facts and has major unstated premises throughout, not to mention numerous other logical fallacies. For me, these things serve to remove all credibility to the actual substance of the article before we even get to discussing it.

Ultra Height Hypnosis, on the other hand, sounds quite interesting and much more credible from the small amount I have read about it. I can't comment too much on the technique itself other than to say it sounds like a pretty regular (albeit advanced) type of commoditised hypnosis, but the supporting material seems much more credible and I would at least be willing to learn more about it.

Just my opinion, hope it helps Smile

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: