Scorpio Woman hurting a Cancer Man

Postby MrCancerGuy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Hey.. I need your help.. specially the Scorpio women who read this..
I was in a strong relationship with my Scorpio..fantastic woman for 5 years.. since a month.. she has cut off all ties..saying that she has fallen out off love.. I mean she never talked bout it.. but it came one night as she erupted the volcano and now she is so cold.. she says that I am the best guy she has fallen for and doesn't think that if there is anyone who would love her so much.. but at this moment.. there is no spark and the best is to end the relationship.. called her the last week and says that she doesn't miss me.. else at times she would hae died if not spoken for a day.. I don't know what has gone wrong.. if something was bothering her she should hae talked to me .. perhaps we cold hae fixed it.. she says all her close frens are saying that she is making a mistake.. she herself says that it could be the biggest mistake of her life.. bt we are done.. she says ust becoz we spent 5 beautiful years together doesn't mean we need to stay forever together.. The biggest issue here is I was to propose her this April.. and had wanted to fall in love and grow old with her everyday.. now i am feeling devastated by this.. I hae tried to get back and explain her that things gonna be fine.. went her to surprise her on the new years eve but she went partying and i was left in stranded in the middle of the night. what a fk all new years it was.. she was pissed when i text her that it was a surise to ome to her house.,, in good times this was a brownie points as she likes the unexpected... bt now its made her angry.. why is she ice cold.. Why are you like this Scorpio woman.. I also found out from a common fren that she wants to know how I am .. she wants to be a frens and doesnt want to lose a fren.. I want to marry her .. till yest things were fine.. I need help.. Please make me feel better .. i feel hopeless.. its been more than 48 hours that i spoke a word with anyone.. hard beneath the shell i lie.. :cry:
MrCancerGuy

Likes Received: 0

Postby MrCancerGuy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 am

I met Her.. yest after 2 months.. and gifts, belongings, cards, clothes which we had at our respective places were returned.. She wanted me to look at her and wanted to stay for a coffee and talk.. but kept saying this is the best for us.. kept saying we cant be together.. and one day i will realize that she was right.. I declined her coffee offer as I was hurt and in pain..I left .. I miss this girl.. :(
MrCancerGuy

Postby jcoop66 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Gemini checking in....

Both twins say... cut her loose... move on, and if she is making a mistake, it's hers to make, she'll figure it out if it is.

You sound kinda clingy, so I probably would have dumped your @ss too. Just sayin...
jcoop66
Preferred Member

Postby MrCancerGuy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:46 pm

If only you can step aside your huge ego and realize that my love is Deep..
MrCancerGuy

Postby Candid » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:42 pm

We Capricorns don't believe in astrology.
The biggest issue here is I was to propose her this April.. and had wanted to fall in love and grow old with her everyday
That's tough, isn't it? And no longer an issue at all, much less the biggest. She wants out.
there is no spark and the best is to end the relationship.
she doesn't miss me.
ust becoz we spent 5 beautiful years together doesn't mean we need to stay forever together.
she went partying and i was left in stranded in the middle of the night.

I want to marry her
Without the spark, without her wanting you, when she's happy to go out partying and leave you stranded? Is that really what you're looking for in a wife?

I agree, five years is a long time, especially if you didn't see the end coming. I'm sure there were plenty of signs another woman would have seen, regardless of what time of year she was born. Women typically have the same complaint for about a year, and the partner doesn't want to hear it... until one day he comes home to find the note propped against the microwave with his dinner in it.

The biggest issue is how you handle it. You'll have to have your mourning period but for your own sake don't contact her any more. Get the grief out of your system and think about what kinds of new people and activities you'd like to include in your life. Do anything you can to distract yourself from wallowing.

A year from now it will either be wedding bells or... Scorpio who?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 22

Postby ellla » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 am

MrCancerGuy wrote:Hey.. I need your help.. specially the Scorpio women who read this..

Well ok I'm not a Scorp I'm an Earth Sign and prefer to keep my feet on the ground :)

However I have to say there is a lot to be said for "Astrology" after all its a Science. Not unlike a lot of the other Sciences us mere mortals still do not quite understand.
Now I'm pretty sure your confusing two things here and this is why you are finding it difficult to grasp the reality of your situation.

The first thing is what you are actually dealing with is a 'break up' separation from a woman you love and shared 5 yrs with. This happened very suddenly & Now you are trying to cope with the shock.

What is confusing you is that you are attributing her decision to leave you based solely on her Star sign Scorpio & hope to obtain clues because of the same.

These are two completely separate issues. And so you need to deal with them as such.

My best friends a Scorp & she is true to a lot of 'the traits'
Scorpios are renowned for taking their time to instigate a separation especially if it is with someone who they truly once cared for. In fact they are pretty adept at initially sacrificing their own well being - just to be sure the timing is as good as it can be.

Shes left hasn't she so best to go over the reasons she gave and try to understand that after 5 yrs commitment she could not have arrived at them lightly:cry:

She says she's willing to be friends with you & more than likely means this. Why not take a bit of time out to reflect on perhaps some of the cues you missed. Be realistic about it - then see where your feelings take you then. GL
ellla
Preferred Member

Postby jcoop66 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 pm

MrCancerGuy wrote:If only you can step aside your huge ego and realize that my love is Deep..

And yet hers was not. And she keeps reinforcing that fact.
jcoop66
Preferred Member

Postby Sirus » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 pm

You should become like me. Cold and dark. Haha
Sirus

Postby MrCancerGuy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Dear Candid, Ella,

Thanks for writing. Tht was kind of u.. Its been 3 months now.. and I am getting out of it.. Bt i still miss her at weekends or sometimes while returning from office as I knew she would be at home and now its empty walls .. I was out of town travelling to Africa for a month.. I did not tell her bout it.. when i came back i had to talk and I called as soon as I bk to place.. seems she came to know bout my trip from my FB updates.. seems like its aint easy letting go.. She still ignores my text msgs which i pop once in week like hi, hope u r fine kinds..

From your replies I understand that its either letting go or ponder on whats needs to be done to the cues to make it better.. The ist one is a lil tough .. bt the latter is something worth trying.. bt how will she know that i want to make things better if she keeps ignoring..

Ella, can u pls explain a little :
Scorpios are renowned for taking their time to instigate a separation especially if it is with someone who they truly once cared for. In fact they are pretty adept at initially sacrificing their own well being - just to be sure the timing is as good as it can be.

Thanks..
MrCancerGuy

Postby jan^^ » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:03 am

Do intelligent people in this day&age really believe that personality is in any way shaped (let alone significantly shaped!) by what positions the planets and stars happened to be in at the moment you popped out of your mother's vagina? :oops: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :lol:
jan^^

Postby jcoop66 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:09 pm

jan^^ wrote:Do intelligent people in this day&age really believe that personality is in any way shaped (let alone significantly shaped!) by what positions the planets and stars happened to be in at the moment you popped out of your mother's vagina? :oops: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :lol:

Heck YES! And I worship a toaster as my god. :lol:
jcoop66
Preferred Member

Postby &+?=! » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm

jan^^ wrote:Do intelligent people in this day&age really believe that personality is in any way shaped (let alone significantly shaped!) by what positions the planets and stars happened to be in at the moment you popped out of your mother's vagina? :oops: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :lol:
No, intelligent people don't believe in astrology drivel.

Yeh I like the idea that the defining moment which somehow magically transforms the DNA & brain structures involved in personality happens precisely according to when a baby (which has already been developing for about 8.5-9.5months!) decides to make the 50cm journey from womb to outside of vagina! You couldnt make it up any funnier.
&+?=!

Postby ellla » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Intelligent people in this day and age - Hmm I guess what you are trying to say is that before Hellenism or during the periods when the great Dynasties of ancient African-Egypt, Greece, Japan, China, & of course India, Were in the making relying heavily on Astronomical detail ...& of course Astrology - To both evolve and create ..that they were imbecile?

Well of course each person pertaining to their level of intelligence is entitled to their opinion. So yes I grant you this thought

But speaking of this modern age might you may now be surprised to learn. Astrology still plays a significant role in the lives of Nations who by all accounts are among the most - if not THE most Successful and Industrious ..on this planet.
These Nations are of course Asians ..namely Chinese, Japanese, & Indian.

Very often these Nationalities be it Business Man or Housewife do not take anything seriously without making use of Astronomy and Astrology ... and if we honest it appears to work. they certainly have us in the West 'Intelligent Souls' that we are eating out of palms their hands ..literally.

@ MrCancerGuy
can u pls explain a little :

truth is I only know a little. Because I am speaking from my own experience of personally knowing just a handful of Scorps. Saying this they have all displayed a similar trait as I've said when thinking about or instigating a separation.
Astrology or Not - it seems to me your Ex still cares enough to check up on how your doing - but shy's away from direct or prolonged contact.

Because she may feel that it is stopping you from moving on. Perhaps when she feels its safe for both of you to truly be just friends you can once again enjoy each others company. How long this will take I guess is down to you :wink:

yay ..a dozen phone calls later I have finished a handful of paragraphs ..I didn't think I going to get here :lol:
Last edited by ellla on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ellla
Preferred Member

Postby jan^^ » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:48 pm

ellla wrote:

Intelligent people in this day and age - Hmm I guess what you are trying to say is that before Hellenism or during the periods when the great Dynasties of ancient African-Egypt, Greece, Japan, China, & of course India. where in the making, and relying heavily on Astronomical detail & of course Astrology - to both evolve and create ..that they were imbecile?

Well of course each person pertaining to their level of intelligence is entitled to their opinion. So yes I grant you this thought

But speaking of this modern age might you may now be surprised to learn. Astrology still plays a significant role in the lives of Nations who by all accounts are among the most - if not THE most Successful and Industrious ..on this planet.
These Nations are of course Asians ..namely Chinese, Japanese, & Indian.

Very often these Nationalities be it Business Man or Housewife do not take anything seriously without making use of Astronomy and Astrology ... and if we honest it appears to work. they certainly have us in the West 'Intelligent Souls' that we are eating out of palms their hands ..literally.
Lol... if you are ignorant enough to believe that the recent rise in the industrial strength of those economies is down to the use of astrology then [Edited by Site Admin]. As you are such an expert then I know you are aware that the astrologies of the West, India and China are different systems anyway. So you can know that at least two of them are wrong for a start :lol:
jan^^

Postby jan^^ » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Facts are that scientific analysis shows that astrology has no predictive power, and no plausible mechanism for any such claimed effects upon personality.
jan^^

Next