How I Quit Smoking (weed and cigarettes)

Postby HannahCustomAff » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:22 pm

So for several years I was a chain smoking pot head. I thoroughly enjoyed starting each day by getting as high as possible then smoking a ton of cigarettes before stuffing my face with breakfast. There came a point in my life where I just started feeling guilty and I had an overwhelming feeling of fear, anxiety and loss of control. I started searching for answers and I came across a few things that really helped me kick it for good.

I started using affirmations every day but I also understood that when you decide to quit something, it throws you out of your comfort zone. That's why whenever we try to stop doing something we always fall back into those old habits. You really have to make up your mind to change your habits and change your mental image of things.

I quit smoking 9 months ago and I can't tell you the benefits it has had. I can run long distances, I don't wake up choking at night, I have saved a ton of money, lost 15 pounds... need I say more?

I also quit drinking because I found that when I slip up in one area the rest of my bad habits are not far behind. If you haven't tried using affirmations, (I am healthy and capable of making my own decisions...etc.) I really encourage you to check it out. I have a new website that helps people deal with their addictions by using affirmations paired with good music!

Feel free to check it out and let me know how YOU quit your bad habits!

Hannah | CustomAffirmation dot com
HannahCustomAff

Likes Received: 0