EVERYONE POST SOMETHING THAT MAKES THEM HAPPY

Postby Christine132456 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:01 pm

I love knocking on heavens door!!
My hair is probably an inch above my belly button but want it longer.
I'd do Karaoke if I was any good at singing!!!
Christine132456

Likes Received: 1

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:05 pm

I will get close to heaven as I'm at a plane just to note
desperate788

Likes Received: 40

Postby Christine132456 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:47 pm

desperate788 wrote:I will get close to heaven as I'm at a plane just to note

Haha wow! Are you on holiday?
Christine132456

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:22 pm

I was at holiday filed to home town Monday work
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Flied
desperate788

Postby Tiku » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm

Bradtothebone wrote:
PalmaNova wrote:Heh I like karaoke too. My favorite is "knocking on heaven's door ". :))))

Wow that's so funny. I've been singing that all night lol. I'm actually practicing right now in my little makeshift a studio corner of my brothers room lol. I've got my mic stand hooked up to one of his speakers and I can be as loud as I want because I've got headphones on. I was singing that earlier (I sound almost spot on but definitely better than the current Axel rose). I'm also singing a lot of other songs:

Somewhere beyong the sea - Frank sinatra
Somebody to love - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (live version because the actual opera parts are impossible to do by myself)
Miss you - The Rolling Stones
Sugar - Maroon 5
She will be loved - Maroon 5
Gives you hell - All American Rejects
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Hey there Delilah - Plain White Tees
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Beast and a Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold
Counting Stars - One Republic
Piano Man - Billy Joel
We are young - Fun
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars

I can do this all day with almost anyone I want. I love singing and I'm good at it.

Wow! What a large list! Wish to hear your singing of this beautiful songs ))
Tiku

Postby Bradtothebone » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:08 pm

I'll try to find a way to record audio if you want. I need just a few things. A way to hook all this up to my computer. Software to record the audio. Time because my throat is now currently sore lol. Pulling an all nighter and screaming at the top of your lungs for 6 hours isn't something I recommend to anyone. Let me know what songs you would like to hear and I'll get back to you asap. Also those songs don't make up my entire arsenal. If you have something by any of those artists or any similar sounding artist you'd like to hear let me know. Just know that the lower or the raspier the voice the harder it is for me to do.
Bradtothebone

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:21 pm

I remembered the queen song..find me somebody, somebody to love. Innuendo is an other good queen song.
desperate788

Postby PalmaNova » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:45 am

Bradtothebone wrote:
PalmaNova wrote:Heh I like karaoke too. My favorite is "knocking on heaven's door ". :))))

Wow that's so funny. I've been singing that all night lol. I'm actually practicing right now in my little makeshift a studio corner of my brothers room lol. I've got my mic stand hooked up to one of his speakers and I can be as loud as I want because I've got headphones on. I was singing that earlier (I sound almost spot on but definitely better than the current Axel rose). I'm also singing a lot of other songs:

Somewhere beyong the sea - Frank sinatra
Somebody to love - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (live version because the actual opera parts are impossible to do by myself)
Miss you - The Rolling Stones
Sugar - Maroon 5
She will be loved - Maroon 5
Gives you hell - All American Rejects
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Hey there Delilah - Plain White Tees
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Beast and a Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold
Counting Stars - One Republic
Piano Man - Billy Joel
We are young - Fun
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars

I can do this all day with almost anyone I want. I love singing and I'm good at it.

What a coincidence. I like your list. By the way yesterday I listened Michael Jackson too, Thriller and Beat it . Ha ha. DId you know that Uptown Funk is a copy of Serbian song. Go to YouTube and type Aska - Ulice Mračne Nisu Za Devojke
PalmaNova

Likes Received: 5

Postby desperate788 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:52 am

Like beat it..nice song. Give in to me is nice too it's from black and white album a duet with slash. Smooth criminal is also a fav had a nice clip
desperate788

Postby Christine132456 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Bradtothebone wrote:I'll try to find a way to record audio if you want. I need just a few things. A way to hook all this up to my computer. Software to record the audio. Time because my throat is now currently sore lol. Pulling an all nighter and screaming at the top of your lungs for 6 hours isn't something I recommend to anyone. Let me know what songs you would like to hear and I'll get back to you asap. Also those songs don't make up my entire arsenal. If you have something by any of those artists or any similar sounding artist you'd like to hear let me know. Just know that the lower or the raspier the voice the harder it is for me to do.

I would love to hear you sing she will be loved-maroon 5! U have really good music taste :)
Christine132456

Postby PalmaNova » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:10 pm

desperate788 wrote:Like beat it..nice song. Give in to me is nice too it's from black and white album a duet with slash. Smooth criminal is also a fav had a nice clip

Yep smooth criminal is nice. I kinda miss that music videos from 80s and 90s, feel nostalgic I think :(, even I was not born at that time.
PalmaNova

Likes Received: 5

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:19 pm

You are very young I remember going to movie moonwalk er heard smooth criminal there there was something at 80s 90s more energy enthusiasm etc only time will tell but they may be the golden age of humanity
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Maybe it was asabia a concept developed by a Muslim philosopher
desperate788

Postby Bradtothebone » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Christine132456 wrote:I would love to hear you sing she will be loved-maroon 5! U have really good music taste :)

Thanks, I really like all kinds of music, especially music that I can either sing to or dance to. I just tried recording with the set up I had before but my computer didn't recognize my setup so no audio was captured. I also tried using this other mic I had which is for guitar hero because it had a USB plug-in but when I recorded it made my voice sounded super cloudy, kinda like there was a filter that made me sound slightly muted and calm. I'll try again when I can figure this out. I've never recorded before so this is new to me and I'm improvising a lot with what little equipment I have.
Bradtothebone

PreviousNext