Work & Travel concern

Postby Andrea Martin » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi! I have here two questions to ask and I hope you can find time to share your opinion :-) First, can you guys tell me which one you prefer, Mexico or Hawaii? We really need to have a family vacation soon and we can't decide yet between these 2 destinations. Second, before my boss approves my leave, he wanted me to finish my research and proposal for a good training software. What we basically need is to help us monitor the training of each employee. The software should help us keep track of the staff training to be able also to see also their future training needs and schedule them accordingly. Would you be able to suggest a good one? Thanks and hope to read your suggestions soon. Have a great day ahead.
Andrea Martin

Likes Received: 0

Postby desperate788 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:22 pm

Hawai
desperate788

Likes Received: 40

Postby Nanette Sales » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:52 am

First, I would go for Hawaii! Its a great place! Second, training will help to implement development plans and improve your team potentials and skills. By the way, I've encountered a lot of learning tools and books online about staff training. You may want to research on that. Probably, this can ensure that your employees are properly trained and knowledgeable.
Nanette Sales

Likes Received: 2

Postby cynthialeighton » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Andrea Martin wrote:before my boss approves my leave, he wanted me to finish my research and proposal for a good training software. What we basically need is to help us monitor the training of each employee. The software should help us keep track of the staff training to be able also to see also their future training needs and schedule them accordingly.

One interesting choice might be salesforce.com because you can track many things there and have all the details at your fingertips. Scheduling future reminders with what training is intended would be simple.

A bonus in this case would be what it was developed for, monitoring the development and needs of future customers.
cynthialeighton
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 33

Postby Andrea Martin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:28 am

Hi Everyone. It's been awhile. I have not been so active due so a lot of personal concerns (it will be long post if I'd tell you everything, but I am doing fine now.)

Anyway, my trip pushed through and we went to Hawaii, Honolulu to be exact. I had a lot of fun and will definitely considering going back someday. Anyway, just for the information of the readers, we decided not to get any software instead up until this moment. We decided to get another system for quality as we felt that it is of a more urgent concern. But we have considered the most qualified ]employee training software for the future.
Andrea Martin

Likes Received: 0