how to be a friend with a boy

Postby arfa.oumayma » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:45 pm

hi, my name is oumaima , I 'm from tunisia , I'm 21 years old, I study in the university , in my second year , I' m not that much sociable but I had a many friends but all of them girls, I never felt so friendly with the boys , we just greet each other ,and never talk like two friends in any topic , I'm not ugly , I'm good not bad , and also not hard person , I smile all the time , so why it's difficult for the boys to be friendly with me , I feel every time they are around me , they are so uncomfortable and they run away so fastly , I just don't know why , am I that much boring or unfriendly person , why they can't be so friendly easily with me like the other girls who they are also my friend , that's why every time we meet they talk and kidding with my friends and me like I'm not exist there , it's really upset me so much ,
arfa.oumayma

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Relax. If there is a boy you are interested in, ask him to help you study. There are plenty of beautiful women that are single because they are waiting for the boy to ask them out.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 767

Postby abel mekasha » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:25 pm

dont worry! its just.. there arenot ur guys, bt if u find somebody who fit with u, he will be with u, and dont try to impress anyone, thats why people get weird
abel mekasha

Likes Received: 0

Postby Livetowin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Don't own the actions of others. If people act ugly towards you it's not something you have to take responsibility for. Believe in yourself and if you have interest in someone, approach them and see if they will talk with you. If they are not interested, it's nothing for you to carry shame over. Their loss. Move on to someone one else more deserving.
Livetowin
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 20