Loving animals-hating people

Postby djenner » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:55 am

The person I am touched with the most, cannot stop describing how bad people are. She's also not taking actions when she sees a child having an accident being in need of help. She just says: he must have done something very wrong to fall of his bike so I am definitely not going to call the ambulance or they think it's me who attacked him.
She's also not helping people. She has the connections to land me a more creative job, something i would love to do with all my heart but she think they're her connections, not mine. She's a karaoke singer with zero ambitions ( at least that what she says) and then I notice she's recording her vocals at a studio.
She also wants to make me believe that important people think she's the best singer ever.
The thing is: my life is very lonely and I've known her for seventeen years so talking to her gives me some distraction but sometimes our conversation makes me think: what a disgusting person is she? Or is this normal human behaviour?
She's also in touch with men sexually harrassing her but she call them herself and them complains about the cheeky remarks they made.

On the other hand: she gives all her love to animals and she thinks I'm a cruel person because I've never had any pets which has nothing to do with hating animals but with allergies and being scared of certain animals.
When she sees an animal suffering, she's heartbroken. When she sees a person dying in the streets, she couldn't care less.
I would like to know how to handle this in a conversation.
djenner
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 6

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:54 pm

You don't handle it. You have known her for 17 years, accept her for who she is.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 807

Postby Sadistic Vegan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:04 pm

I never help people when I see them hurt, I've helped animals out here and there, but I usaully either keep going or stop and watch. There's nothing wrong with not taking action in situations like that, it's a choice. I almost saved a man once, but I knew better, and I couldn't have been happier with his death.
Sadistic Vegan

Likes Received: 1

Postby handheart » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:15 am

well why it must control your life ? you have your opinions and he has her opinions .People are very diferent
handheart

Likes Received: 14