Kenrick Cleveland - The Dark Side (review)

Postby error265 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:41 pm

I never start a conversation; i really should focus more on creating conversation pieces; anyway; What are peoples thoughts on Kenrick Clevelands - The Dark Side i've only read the manual i'm looking into 'purchasing' the video i've actually found that kenricks intent to create hypnotic nlp patterns uniquely for 'dark' intentions is actually slightly inspiring;

The value destroyer obviously is very optimistic but nonetheless if you build the states effectively and represent them back effectively to the 'client' then obviously it will work..

What did u guys think of the book/series?

Cheers guys

Error265 (vince)
error265
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 0

Postby ulv » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:00 pm

Read both the darkside manual and transcript. I think it's a shame people make these things. There are NO good intentions with what he has written. If you want to destroy people's values here in life you must be a very sad person inside.

Never the less, it's genius, but the intentions are very wrong.

The funny things is that besides most of the techniques he has written "(Do not use)"..

I am going to show some examples of what techniques he has written so everyone gets my point.

"Submodality patterns.
Anchoring something that is not true, but used to be. And anchoring that to someone's self-esteem or self-concept to the 'not longer true'.

And some more; How to get people addicted to drugs again.

A suicide script hidden in a message, embedded commands and lots of other nasty stuff.

Make people paranoid or make them have migraines..

I doubt I don't stand alone on the fact that this is plain evil.
ulv
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 1

Postby error265 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:35 pm

Never the less, it's genius, but the intentions are very wrong.

thats soo true.
error265
Preferred Member

Postby KENKOCH10 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:46 am

I saw your post on the Dark Side. I am very familiar with Kenricks work, and your conclusions of this work are somewhat misinformed. Kenrick released this material to his students that Purchased his program to make sure they were aware of these techniques and they would not be used on them. He states clearly that these should NOT be used to leverage your position for any reason. These are extremely powerful and potentially damaging and even the mention of there use buy anyone, would defiantly question there values and motives as being somewhat sinister. His intent was instructional as a defensive tactic, not as an offensive manipulation. Had you purchased the program or any of Kenricks material this caveat would have been glaring.
I encourage everyone to increase their persuasion skills, ethically, Kenick is one of the few who can do exactly that. If you would like a personal review of the dark side skills I would be more than happy to take you to the dark side.
Respectfully,
Ken Koch
KENKOCH10

Postby Morph » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:31 pm

From when I was little Ive been around Gurus in this sort of dark nlp.Its none the less awsome currently Im studying The Ultimate Persuasion Seminar by David Barron.The more I learn the more questions seem to pop up.Im looking for the darkside videos ?
Morph

Postby satanstoystore » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:38 pm

I read it and watched it. Also been to the ultimate persuasion seminar.

Regarding the dark side, I would polish my skills instead. Having an excellent foundation in usage is a better guard against dark patterns. How else would you really notice and counter them?

And I have great respect for kenrick Cleveland. And I admit, I do use smurfing. None of the other patterns though.

I also respect David and Kent. Really terrific teachers. If you like these sorts of things I would check out essential-skills by tom vizzini and kim McFarland. Sometimes they teach in the UK.
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Postby Morph » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:12 am

Back to earth.1st what is smurfing, and what is on the darkside videos?Is the videos the same as the manuel and trascript?
Morph

Postby satanstoystore » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:33 am

what is smurfing? Enclosing raport with everyone but the person or people you want to exclude. It makes them want to do something else or go somewhere else.

what is on the darkside videos? A few methods on hurting people and a few on rapport and psychic attack. For lack of a better term.

Is the videos the same as the manuel and trascript? Pretty much.
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Postby Morph » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:46 am

I love the way you followed my lead,I could say dont let me down, but I wont Im not trying to be flirtatious.What exactly is on the videos thats not on the manuel and trascript and do you know where I can get a copy of the videos?
Morph

Postby Morph » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:46 am

I love the way you followed my lead,I could say dont let me down, but I wont Im not trying to be flirtatious.What exactly is on the videos thats not on the manuel and trascript and do you know where I can get a copy of the videos?
Morph

Postby satanstoystore » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:57 am

I don't know where the videos are. It has been years since I read the manual and the transcript. I remember making a comparison and not finding much, if any, difference between them.

I think David barrons stuff, and tom and kims are much more useful.
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Postby Morph » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Well that reminds me believe it or not.I was actually suppose to call David Borron today.Ive been talking to him for about a week over one of his products he sells.What do you find better that you are talking about?When you say kim and that other person.You mean like persuasion and stuff.

P.S.Can you please be specific.
Morph

Postby satanstoystore » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:32 pm

David Barron has a great book- power persuasion. David and Kent Sayre do the persuasion seminar in Vegas. The book is a great start in learning persuasive language and grammar. The seminar provides more information/techniques and practice sessions.

Tom vizzini and kim McFarland run essential skills. They have materials and seminars for Rapport, anchoring, speaking, visualization, calibration, goals, trance, and 3D Mind. Sometimes they combine skills, such as rapport and anchoring, in a "boot camp" seminar.

When you combine these materials its like adding another language, a new way of communicating. It also opens up or creates communication filters to let you notice what you have previously overlooked.
satanstoystore
MVP
MVP

Return to Hypnosis