What is PAWS like when you have a cold?

Postby BullFrog » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Okay, so I almost ALWAYS get a cold in December. If not December, then January. No matter what I do, I get it. As such, has anyone experienced PAWS while having a nasty cold? If so, what was it like? Were symptoms worse? Did they disappear for a time? I figured with the flu season upon us, I would like to be informed about this so I know what to possibly expect. I'm sure others who have experienced it yet would find it helpful to know this information also.
BullFrog

Likes Received: 64

Postby cleanofgreen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:01 pm

It was like a walk in the park compared to the paws. :D

Only kidding, you never know, you might be surprised and not get any colds this year round. Maybe all that puffing was bringing it on and now your free your immune system will be better able to fight them.

If your interested look up the whim hoff method. I take a cold shower every morning after exercise and haven't had a sniffle since. This time of the year its really getting cold :shock: though but you feel amazing after, and it has the added bonus of killing any anxiety or depression you might have. You just have to think that that is the worst thing that your going to face in the day and just do it. Great for the brain and mental discipline.

Good luck and stay strong.
cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 161

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Hey Bullfrog,

Please remember that everyone is different and PAWS affects everyone differently.
I don't want to scare you but it is not better than a regular cold. PAWS makes a person more negative and sensitive than they usually are. So a cold only makes you more of a mess. but it doesn't last for a longer period or anything like that but you do feel the aches more intense. if your physical symptoms are way lesser than what they were then I think you should be fine and don't have to expect the worst.

P.S Shout out to cleanofgreen, his posts are legendary.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 62