297 Days Without THC

Postby alexitaly » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Good morning everyone, today it's 297 days without THC. I have almost reached ten months and I can tell everyone with confidence that things have improved considerably. If I think about how I was only 6 months ago, I would never have imagined being able to take back my life, maybe not 100% but surely with the perception that the difficult part of this whole journey has passed. Now I find myself with some symptoms such as excessive sweating, which certainly refers to the fact that I am not yet a relaxed person, but I came out of the period when everything scared me. A good sleep, sport, and a regular life are certainly the best adjuvant together with the time to start to regain consciousness. There have been really difficult times, from panic attacks, to social difficulties and the inability to pay attention to activities and people, but it's just a shitty period that goes by and lets in a bit of light one day at a time . So I just wanted to tell everyone that whatever you are enduring, this feeling will pass and you will be fine. Surely I have many other improvements to do but if with hindsight I had to thank for something I have done in the last year certainly have stopped using marijuana and hashish is the one that is right first in the standings. He made me gain in money, health and wellbeing despite having deprived me of happiness for several months. But I chose if I wanted the egg today or the chicken tomorrow, and I chose the chicken.
Good luck to everyone. Follow your will, whatever the cost.
alexitaly

Likes Received: 2

Postby Brudenski » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Thks for updating buddy, you gave us more hope that the future will be better.
"Chi va piano va sano e lontano"
Brudenski

Likes Received: 8

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Thank you for your post, you're a blessed soul
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 78

Postby BullFrog » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:11 am

Thanks for posting that Alex!! Awesome!
BullFrog

Likes Received: 72

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:17 am

also, Alexitaly, how are your stomach problems/gastritis now?
ashthewarrior7

Postby alexitaly » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Ashthewarrior! In ten months i gain 12kg. I think it is enough to say that my stomach is a lot better than before. Now, i repeat that i'm not the better me, but it's only ten months after 12 years everyday smoking a lot.
I want only to tell you that the way is one and it's the best way to live with courage and strenght.
Bless
alexitaly

Likes Received: 2

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Well said Alexitaly, thank you!
ashthewarrior7