Problems I can’t cope with

Postby assthetic_03 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:48 pm

I live in constant unhappiness. One year ago I struggled with an eating disorder called anorexia and as I tried to cope with it all alone, other problems made their way into my life. I’m constantly feeling guilty because I don’t have friends and I feel like it’s only my fault. All I do every day, beside going to school, is staying in bed and crying because I can’t have a normal teenager life. My only friend doesn’t seem to need me anymore since they have other friends. I tried to seek help, but I just can’t find a good psychiatrist to help me with this. It just doesn’t seem fair: other people living their best life and me just waiting for it to never happen. I feel left behind.
assthetic_03

Likes Received: 0

Postby Armstrong » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:00 pm

I think some feelings will be left behind, if they won't you WILL be left behind. Because nit all feelings are good feelings. Don't believe everything you think/hear. It will take experience or guidance to know what to think.

Those who have anorexia take too much responsibility on themselves (for the world and the suffering it). I mean taking responsibility —> Anorexia. Even if you don't actually accomplish tangible things.
Armstrong

Return to Psychology