Day three without weed

Postby Johnyg7 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 pm

I think the THC is only now pulling out after 3 days not smoking, No appetite not treating my wife and kids :evil: :evil: sell :twisted: :twisted: feeling low but no craving yet and sweating brain fog, I had too throw away the bag of weed made i made up my mind and threw everything away even my 4 weed trees that was just about to be harvest took me months to just grow just pulled it all out broke it up and threw it in the bin did think of giving it too my friend, but hey if I don't want it then don't give him thought came I just also would like too know how long this will last think of taking alzam too sleep.I feel I have lost times too live life fully ready too start over put need some support in this time thank you who ever read my post.
Johnyg7

Likes Received: 1

Postby tokeless » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Good decisions and actions. Things will get easier if you remain focused on why you quit. Just remember that you had a life before weed and managed. Just keep making good choices and you'll get there.
Best wishes
tokeless

Likes Received: 240

Postby Johnyg7 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:12 pm

Thank you tokeless, how long you off the weed again and how long did you smoke for? I just try to keep me busy it's just the out burst of anger that makes me loose it but hey just have too ride it out hey
Johnyg7

Postby tokeless » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:17 pm

Over 6 years now but I don't count my days... I don't smoke anymore. I smoked for 35years pretty much everyday, loved weed and as much as I could smoke... Wake and bake. Never imagined myself not smoking but glad I did. Keep at it, the rages are probably cravings and can be managed. Spend time with them rather than trying to fight the urges. Always remember you choose to smoke, lapse, score etc etc.. Choose not to smoke anymore.
Best wishes
tokeless

Postby Johnyg7 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:51 am

it was probably very hard for you 35 years and yet you kick it, great man you an inspiration thank you
Johnyg7

Postby tokeless » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:18 am

Johnyg7 wrote:it was probably very hard for you 35 years and yet you kick it, great man you an inspiration thank you

Actually it wasn't for me. You'd have to look at my posts for longer understanding but something happened of which I'm not sure what but I did what you did, which was to just throw my stuff out and I was done. I think I piss a few addicts off on here as I never saw myself as an addict as I functioned and it had no adverse effects on my life, which is usually a factor in addiction. Mine was more that I was planting seeds in my own mind before that moment such as becoming aware that I was trying to put my children to bed early so I could have a spliff.. I didn't like that. They were also getting older so it would be harder to smoke in secret. I knew I'd have to stop at some point but not when that would be.
I think once the first week or so it over, after the night sweats the vivid dreams lessen but try and see them as your dreams returning.. All dreams are weird in one way or another so see them for what they are however vivid.
The battles are in your mind and we have control over that so we make choices. Yes, we can blag ourselves that we don't but ask yourself if you do anything else in your life that you have no choice over? You can stop weed and you can make your suffering harder if you focus on it. You've done a great thing so why feel bad with it. Best wishes
tokeless

Postby Johnyg7 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:36 am

Thank you I will hopefully never post anything on here from now this is now a thing of the past. Oh I had that same feeling thinking with my kids growing up, God speed too you I'm out
Johnyg7

Postby tokeless » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:03 am

Johnyg7 wrote:Thank you I will hopefully never post anything on here from now this is now a thing of the past. Oh I had that same feeling thinking with my kids growing up, God speed too you I'm out

I'd suggest dipping in if you're struggling etc but I find reminding myself each day that it's been another day keeps you in that moment which I have never found helpful in any change. Would you tell yourself it's been 6 months, 2 weeks and 5 days since I left prison? I've done well staying out. Just commit to no longer being a smoker because if you don't want it why would you want to? Good luck even though luck has nothing to do with you changing.
Best wishes
tokeless