Likes Received: 49

Postby desperate788 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:50 am

Please find me a solution to get out of this hell
desperate788

Postby quietvoice » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:31 pm

desperate788 wrote:Please find me a solution to get out of this hell

The Master Mind, at Amazon

Mind Mastery vs. Mind Slavery But, you may say, what do you mean by “The Master Mind?” What is the difference between a Master Mind and any other form of Mind? Simply this, good readers, that the Master Mind is consciously, deliberately, and voluntarily built up, cultivated, developed, and used; whereas the ordinary mind is usually unconsciously built up, cultivated, and developed, without voluntary effort on its own part, but solely by the force and power of impressions from the outside world, and is usually employed and used with little or no conscious direction by its own will. In short, the ordinary mind is a mere creature of circumstances, driven hither and thither by the winds of outside forces, and lacking the guidance of the hand on the wheel, and being without the compass of knowledge; while the Master Mind proceeds in the true course mapped out by Intelligence, and determined by will—with sails set so as to catch the best breeze from the outside world, and steered by the master-hand at the wheel, under the direction of the compass of intelligence. The ordinary mind is like a dumb, driven animal, while the Master Mind is like the strong-willed, intelligent, masterful Man. The average man is a very slave to his thoughts and feelings. A stream of thought and feeling flows through him, moving him hither and thither with little or no voluntary choice on his own part. Even those men who have attained a certain degree of mental mastery do but little more than to feebly steer their mental bark by the rudder of a wobbling will—they do not realize that Mastery is possible to them. Even a well known writer has said: ‘’We do not voluntarily create our thinking. It takes place in us. We are more or less passive recipients. We cannot change the nature of a thought; but we can, as it were, guide the ship by a moving of the helm.’’ It would be truer to say that we can deliberately and voluntarily select and choose the particular wind which is to force our mental boat forward or, changing the figure, to choose and select the particular stream of thought and feeling which is to be allowed to flow through our mind. There are three general conditions of human mentality, viz.: (1) Mental Slavery, in which the mind is the slave and servant of outside forces and influences; (2) Partial Freedom, in which the mind is largely controlled by outside influences, while at the same time a limited amount of voluntary control and direction has been acquired; and (3) Mental Mastery, in which the mental faculties, and emotional organism have been brought under the control of the will and judgment, and the individual is a master of, and not a slave to, environment and circumstances. The great masses of persons are in the first or the above named classes; a comparatively small number have passed into the second class; while a still smaller number have passed into the third class, and have become the Master Minds of their time and place.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 222

Postby desperate788 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:39 pm

So I'm not eligible to advance to higher states of mind my thinking is so primitive I can't do anything..how will this help with my daily life problems?
desperate788

Postby quietvoice » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:50 pm

desperate788 wrote:So I'm not eligible to advance to higher states of mind my thinking is so primitive I can't do anything..how will this help with my daily life problems?

Of course.

Enjoy your wallowing.

Bye-bye, now.
quietvoice

Postby desperate788 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:55 pm

That's not polite
desperate788

Postby Candid » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 pm

desperate788 wrote:I will try to eat fruits in the morning

It's not about the decision to try; it's about the decision to do. There's nothing difficult about eating fruit.

Another day from hell here

Are you serious? Yesterday you said you expected to be doing the same things, thinking the same thoughts, five years and even ten years from now. How can it be hell when it's what you continue to choose?

desperate788 wrote:Anyone want to listen my complaints about life? Very boring I think.

Yep.

desperate788 wrote:I'm simply finished nothing left to struggle further

And yet... you're just 41. You could easily have another 41 years to go.

You're kidding. I've advised you, quietvoice has advised you, Richard has advised you, other forum members have advised you; even your mother has advised you... to go back to Istanbul. And what do you do with all this advice? You keep putting your hand out for more, saying "poor me"... and doing absolutely nothing to help yourself.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 346

Postby quietvoice » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 am

~
Polite: having or showing behavior that is respectful and considerate of other people.

desperate788 wrote:That's not polite

Possibly. In the same vain, how polite is it to be a constant complainer?

desperate788 wrote:So I'm not eligible to advance to higher states of mind my thinking is so primitive I can't do anything..

You are right. Your will is so weak, that you can't muster a thought outside of your usual thought patterns, or if you do, it is quickly dismissed because of being uncomfortable.

desperate788 wrote:how will this help with my daily life problems?

You are right. It won't. It is outside of your comfort zone, therefore, it is of no help whatsoever.

You are a weak-willed thinker. No one outside of you is coming to your rescue. Nothing outside of building up your will to think differently is to be of help to you.
quietvoice

Postby desperate788 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:03 am

Candid wrote:
desperate788 wrote:I will try to eat fruits in the morning

It's not about the decision to try; it's about the decision to do. There's nothing difficult about eating fruit.

Another day from hell here

Are you serious? Yesterday you said you expected to be doing the same things, thinking the same thoughts, five years and even ten years from now. How can it be hell when it's what you continue to choose?

desperate788 wrote:Anyone want to listen my complaints about life? Very boring I think.

Yep.

desperate788 wrote:I'm simply finished nothing left to struggle further

And yet... you're just 41. You could easily have another 41 years to go.

You're kidding. I've advised you, quietvoice has advised you, Richard has advised you, other forum members have advised you; even your mother has advised you... to go back to Istanbul. And what do you do with all this advice? You keep putting your hand out for more, saying "poor me"... and doing absolutely nothing to help yourself.

I must resign then by which money I have a roof I'm stuck can't resign
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:05 am

quietvoice wrote:~
Polite: having or showing behavior that is respectful and considerate of other people.

desperate788 wrote:That's not polite

Possibly. In the same vain, how polite is it to be a constant complainer?

desperate788 wrote:So I'm not eligible to advance to higher states of mind my thinking is so primitive I can't do anything..

You are right. Your will is so weak, that you can't muster a thought outside of your usual thought patterns, or if you do, it is quickly dismissed because of being uncomfortable.

desperate788 wrote:how will this help with my daily life problems?

You are right. It won't. It is outside of your comfort zone, therefore, it is of no help whatsoever.

You are a weak-willed thinker. No one outside of you is coming to your rescue. Nothing outside of building up your will to think differently is to be of help to you.

I need someone outside to rescue me..I'm stuck this isn't life this is hell.
desperate788

Postby Candid » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:18 am

It can't be, as long as you can imagine worse. And you do imagine worse: no job no money no roof and your father casting evil spells to ruin your life.

Compared to that you're in heaven, I suppose.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby desperate788 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:20 am

Everyday suffering..worries and anxiety. The main cause is my work I must get rid of this job. Crying panic attacks loneliness..is this heaven?
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 am

Or hell? Simple..
desperate788

Postby Candid » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 am

desperate788 wrote: I must get rid of this job.

No, you can't do that. By the end of the week you'd be homeless and dressed in rags, wouldn't you?

Everyday suffering..worries and anxiety. Crying panic attacks loneliness..is this heaven?

Or hell? Simple..

Yes, it is simple. As long as you give power to worries and anxiety, that's where you have to stay.

Heaven and hell are in our minds. We choose.

You are the chooser in your life. Right now you're choosing misery. No one can stop you. No one can rescue you. No one can save you from yourself.
Candid
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext