Free from weed day 1

Postby donewithdope » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:20 am

I found back to this forum after 5 years or so. I can't sleep so I'm browsing. Finished the crumbs today and was very anxious to get more. Wasn't able to and as I felt worse as the day progressed, decided to go for it and get over this mountain. "Marijuana dims the human spirit over time" (Tommy Rosen). That quotefrom a youtube video stuck with me, as it's so true for me. Where is the motivation to move and play gone? To laugh and to smile? I wake up at night feeling guilty for wasting my life, for notgetting my act together. I also want to quit caffeine as Ive been on that for 28 years. Pot on and off, more on than off, for 26 years. I'm in a relationship and can't ask my partner to quit. And I don't feel strong enough to stick with it, unless we are apart fora while until I am steadfast. I want to feel emotionally stable, confident and sure of where I am going, sure of my self, and remember my conversations.

The first week willbe easy, as circumstances won't allowme to score. So let me take it one day at a time, and post here and come here for support. Thank you!
donewithdope

Likes Received: 8

Postby HDog455 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:04 am

I will tell you now that it's going to be extremely difficult to quit if you're living with someone who smokes pot and will continue to do so regardless of your situation. Sometimes hard decisions have to be made.
HDog455
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 91