I'm so anxious

#120

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:16 pm

Actually I have so many problems and wouldn't care for animals so much
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49


#121

Postby quietvoice » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:22 pm

desperate788 wrote:I could stop animal eating but that won't change anything you know

You can be a part of the growing number of people who stop animal eating. This is becoming more known to people, and those who can make the connection within themselves are actually stopping animal eating.

Don't you realize that other people feel the same way about this unnecessary abuse and torture? You are not in this alone? LOOK AROUND you. The fact that you are even watching these videos is because other people see what's going on and are doing something about it!!!






Edit:
desperate788 wrote:Actually I have so many problems and wouldn't care for animals so much

Poor f-ing you.




Edit 2:

desperate788 wrote:It's a natural phenomenon some other animals eat weaker animals too what to do with this fact

These animals are born captive. What do you say about that?

I'm indeed sorry for the tortured animals but eating only vegetables I don't think I can do that

That's because we are frugivores. EAT FRUIT.

I don't think I can do that

Poor f-ing you.
Last edited by quietvoice on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 234

#122

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:27 pm

It's a natural phenomenon some other animals eat weaker animals too what to do with this fact I'm indeed sorry for the tortured animals but eating only vegetables I don't think I can do that
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#123

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:40 pm

You will think that I'm a smart donkey I just don't want to eat only vegetables but I don't want those animals being tortured too sincerely
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#124

Postby quietvoice » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:29 pm

desperate788 wrote:I just don't want to eat only vegetables but I don't want those animals being tortured too sincerely

desperate788 wrote:That's disgusting the ones torturing animals must be punished

Don't you see, if you consume this stuff, you are a contributor to this.




quietvoice wrote:Edit 2:

desperate788 wrote:It's a natural phenomenon some other animals eat weaker animals too what to do with this fact

These animals are born captive. What do you say about that?

I'm indeed sorry for the tortured animals but eating only vegetables I don't think I can do that

That's because we are frugivores. EAT FRUIT.

I don't think I can do that

Poor f-ing you.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 234

#125

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:49 pm

I'm sorry for them that's all I can say I want to eat fruits but something I read messed things its to eat fruits by empty stomach
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#126

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:52 pm

There are animals we treat well we feed them shelter some of them but we eat some animals like the song lady in black humans reduced to animals
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#127

Postby quietvoice » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:10 pm

desperate788 wrote: humans reduced to animals

We ARE animals.

desperate788 wrote: its to eat fruits by empty stomach

Right, for proper digestion. And? How does that stop you from eating fruits?

We can also eat leafy greens, and other botanicals (herbs). One can make fresh juices with vegetables.

Many vegans who aren't 'raw vegans' eat beans. They eat grains. They eat processed products that look and taste like meat, but are all vegetable products (not healthy, but they don't contain dead animals/secretions). There's a large world of products to choose from, the choices getting larger everyday . . .

It's a growing awareness, a growing movement. Please join. You'll feel better.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 234

#128

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:14 pm

I need 4 hours of empty stomach to eat fruits that's hard. Even cheese is animal product milk etc it's odd to limit your choices so strictly
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#129

Postby quietvoice » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:19 pm

desperate788 wrote:I need 4 hours of empty stomach to eat fruits that's hard. Even cheese is animal product milk etc it's odd to limit your choices so strictly

Stop it already.

Three hours is good. What, are you eating in your sleep, or something.

Cheese seems to be the last thing people hold onto. That's true to experience. Cheese has a natural drug-like chemical that keeps people hooked. Once you're off of it for awhile, you won't crave it.

It's all a mindset.

I know I'm talking to a wall here. But maybe others can get a touch of inspiration to make a change.

Carry on.

*
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 234

#130

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:22 pm

You say you are talking to a wall but I'm from majority here many people who don't have understanding problems like me aren't vegans vegans are minority
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#131

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:28 pm

There is no need to lie no diet modification can save me I have beeb a vegan for 6 months once that didn't work
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#132

Postby quietvoice » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:21 pm

desperate788 wrote:There is no need to lie no diet modification can save me I have beeb a vegan for 6 months once that didn't work

Actually, veganism is a philosophy of not harming or exploiting sentient species, to put it in a nutshell. It's not a diet or something to cure your ills.

You weren't really vegan. You may have been eating plant-based, or even whole foods plant-based (which I somehow doubt that's what you were doing), but you weren't "vegan".

Eating only plant foods that are cooked is an improvement from eating a meat-based diet. It helps many people feel better. But that's not something that gets to the root of the problem.

You have to go full-blown Fruits, Berries, Melons. Add into that some Raw Juice cleanses, and some herbal tinctures or formulas for systemic support. You have to do it until you get your body cleaned out. That can take a long while, and each body is different, because each body has had different lifetime lifestyle experiences and different lengths of time on cultural foods and different genetics.

Back to veganism. You'll feel better. You won't be harming animals. You'll do your part in reducing damage to the environment we all share. Never mind what most people are dong now. It's changing, everyday more are becoming aware.

It's not a diet; it's a lifestyle.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 234

#133

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:36 pm

That famous juicing.. Preparing those juices is a serious matter for someone so fed up with life like me. I instinctively don't like fruits I tend to eat meat I remember my father made me eat lamb steak when I was a child it was very delicious. Vegan ism a lifestyle one very hard to adapt for me I can eat more fruits but total vegan ism isn't likely for me sorry I'm wasting your time but I'm just like majority of people that aren't vegans in my life I haven't met a vegan yet its so rare
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#134

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:38 pm

All this debate is needless I'm off serious trouble with my work
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Anxiety and Panic Attacks