Who had this roller coaster. Depression

Postby klim » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:37 am

Week is all bad. Then comes relief. It is all exhausting. Unbearable to live like that. I want to eat or fall asleep at such moments and not wake up anymore.
Soon there will be 17 months without weeds. Did anyone have this?
klim

Likes Received: 0

Postby olympus92 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:38 am

Hey klim sorry I haven't made it to 17 months yet but people do say it can last up to 2 years.
Although could be depression itself?
Maybe look at some life choices like eating healthy gym hobbies etc that could help with easing depression. I've suffered years of it before smoking so I know the feeling and a healthy active living habit really helped.
Also try some artistic stuff like drawing or grab an adult colouring book accomplishing stuff like that could be another help.
Good luck and hope all goes well
olympus92

Postby Newme20 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:52 pm

I know exactly what you’re saying. That’s how mine goes in waves. I’m almost at 5 months. I do notice that it has improve some but when it hits all that goes out the window and it feels terrible
Newme20

Postby Thracian » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:47 pm

Hi Im at the same mark as you,going on 17 months. The depression is just a wave that comes,you have to tell yourself that its all going to pass. I have more better days than bad days,thats what counts. Also around full moon things get crazy,the week of full moon and after as well. Pay close attention to your feelings around then,its just a phase and it will all pass.
Thracian

Likes Received: 4

Postby klim » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:07 am

The dark strip has been going on for 8 days. And it's damn hard. I do not find a place at work. I want to run away from work. My work is stress free. You just need to come on duty for 8 hours and that’s it. I want to run home, but at home I feel uneasy. I bathe at home. But you can’t run away from home.
What pleases the anxiety is gone. And I do not experience derealization. It’s only psychologically difficult, nothing pleases me. Smoking again is not my way.
klim

Postby Thracian » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Stay in there man I have those phases too where it lasts for days and Im super depressed,but it gets better. After each phase of that depressive episode I feel better in the end.
Thracian

Likes Received: 4

Postby klim » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 am

I still feel bad. In the morning, something seems to be missing. I turn from side to side in bed. no strength, interest, enthusiasm.
Maybe someone felt a squeeze in his forehead?
klim

Postby uniqueason » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:08 am

how many month your in klim what ur age and what age you start thanks what symptome still remain
uniqueason

Likes Received: 8