11 week weed free - sleep and tinnitus thread!

Postby SparkleFly12 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:41 am

My symotoms are significantly better now at 9+ months. I had sleep issues fir 8 months, and tinitus for only 3 random occasions along the way; 2-3 days each time. Low frequency buzzing, heavier in one ear than the other.

I have also had swollen lymph nodes all 9 months, one of my last remaining symptoms. not sure it is related to tinitus.

Last week I randomly had tinitus again, 3 days, and it came back with mild to moderate sleep problems (poor sleep, cant stay asleep, vivid/scary dreams, night sweats). Tinitus went away after 3 days again this time.
Still dealing with the sleep problems but they appear to be getting better too. Not as bad as they were the first 7 months.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 36

Postby uniqueason » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 am

DaWickerMan777 have you still your tinnitus since you quit smoking i remark mine since i quit but its temporarly i also have tmj but seem a little bit better since i stop weed im on day 50 right now and got tinnitus like very 2 hour that last 2 3 minute or so want to know if anybody that got tinnitus during is withrawal are okay now thanks
uniqueason

Likes Received: 11

Postby Rockszee » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:19 pm

2 months off edibles for me. The buzzing/tinnitus in my right ear has been non stop. It seems to get less with Tylenol and ibuprofen, which I switch back and forth since I have to take it so much to make the noise in my ear tolerable. I read an article and it’s called “Nureal noise” it’s very disturbing. I also have been diagnosed with cannabis induced anxiety disorder. I stopped edibles on the 11th of November and on the 12th my heart began pounding out of my chest and hasn’t stopped since. I have to take medicine to even sleep or function because my heart does not beat normal anymore. I was put in the hospital for 3 days before I was diagnosed with the anxiety disorder and every test known to man was ran on me, which all came back negative so they decided to treat me for anxiety to see if that could be the issue and the medication made my heart stop palpitating. And that’s how I found out that thc is is not the medicinal drug that it has been purported to be and unfortunately in a lot of cases, such as my own, can ruin your life pretty bad! I wasn’t even doing it to get high, and I only took it for around 18 months to treat insomnia and a bad disc in my back. And this is what I’m left with...a whole lot of misery!
Rockszee

Likes Received: 0

Previous