A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 pm

tokeless wrote:YouTube also bans holocaust denial videos. It bans extremists videos.... is that censorship too?

I have strong feelings about hollocaust denial but people still have a right to their views. On the Icke forum I published historical texts to show Israel existed. The moderators were supporting a common view that Israel never existed. There is also huge misunderstandings over the term "Palestine" As stated at the beginning of the thread, my posts were then removed.
The issue I have with that is the same rule applies to all. Icke supporters rightly accused YouTube of censorship. However, it's hypocrital of them to do just the same thing.
The only time censorship is justifed is when we promote violence. Moderators also are meant to defuse slanging matches and encourage a secure platform. What actually was happening on the Icke forum had to do with stamping out views that challenged Icke.
If that makes any sense.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 24

Postby tokeless » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:12 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Tokeless raised this point about Youtube a few times.

Yes. He's been jabbed, been ill, and sincerely believes his Government has everyone's health at heart.

Lol... I'll always have a voice whilst you put words in my mouth Candid. Where did I say in that thread I believe the government has everyone's health at heart?.. you are being disingenuous at a minimum.
tokeless

Likes Received: 377

Postby quietvoice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:18 pm

tokeless wrote:
Candid wrote:Yes. He's been jabbed, been ill, and sincerely believes his Government has everyone's health at heart.

Lol... I'll always have a voice whilst you put words in my mouth Candid. Where did I say in that thread I believe the government has everyone's health at heart?.. you are being disingenuous at a minimum.

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:I just knew you'd respond this way, which is why you can't argue with a delusion.

You admittedly never stray outside official sources, then you want to say everyone who does, everyone who even so much as QUESTIONS it, is delusional.

You don't have to outright say that you believe in your government's intentions regarding health. All you have to do is to admit you believe in their mouthpiece called the mainstream media. And you have.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 309

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:20 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Tokeless raised this point about Youtube a few times.

Yes. He's been jabbed, been ill, and sincerely believes his Government has everyone's health at heart.

To be honest, as of yet, I agree with you over the seriousness of the threat but am not sure of its cause. I tend to suspect the internet is a big part of it. I've stressed this before but putting a massive global network in parallel with the collective brainpower of humanity will "reduce" intelligence. The same process holds true for the body when cars, buses, lifts and electric buggies displace physical activity. I noticed how much smaller younger people are today than in the 1970s. Also fat to muscle would, I guess, be much higher than the 1950s.
Consider the thought-processes of those legislating lockdowns and more vaccines. They seem to lack any logic in their reasoning or solid grounding in biology. They seem to not understand why bacteria exists and how it's part of an evolutionary process of adaptation. When we get ill, usually we spend a few unpleasant days but mostly we recover. The only time I nearly died of pneumonia was in my late 20's and part of that was stress related. I would lie in bed summoning up the willpower to try and get up to piss. I shook from head to toe. When people relate to me their Covid experience, usually I can tell it wasn't as serious.
To the point, the way of thinking today is that illness is to be feared and avoided, to the point of destruction of employment, family, economy and risk of war. These legislators are projecting irrational, defeatist and exaggerated, paranoid thinking. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger has been persuaded social distancing will save the planet.
Darwin would say bacteria is part of life. We continue to adapt to biological threats through genes and adaptation. In the process, some will die while the others go on to adapt. Sure, vaccines can save lives but the current delusion is that vaccines can substitute evolutionary processes. Or that being ill isn't meant to happen. Such thinking is wrong, misguided and not rooted in basic science. Were I to elaborate on a Youtube channel and quote some proven biology sources, I'm sure the moderarors there would be happy to delete the content. We're to assume these programmers know everything about biology and Darwin nothing.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby tokeless » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:59 pm

See the monkey's speaking for the organ grinder..... again.
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:22 pm

Guadeloupe it seems is the first Covid war zone. It's developed into a full-out civil war. Protestors are fully armed. I don't know much about the location to comment in any depth. The French are struggling to control the situation and, meantime, there were reports of some live arms being used in mainland France by radical protest groups
The more authorities push forced vaccines, the more populations will become suspicious. The more they fire water cannons and bullets at people who protest, the more speedily protesters gradually become radicalised. And the greater the resistance becomes.
There are ethnic and religious factors too. France has a huge African, Middle Eastern population and that may pull other countries into the conflict.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:40 pm

tokeless wrote:See the monkey's speaking for the organ grinder..... again.

Aren't you clever. It's an open forum. So what.

Wake up to reality . . . our civilization is on the downswing . . . why? Because too many people believe in their masters' evil plans as being good for the slaves.

And those plans have years of MOMENTUM behind it.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:09 pm

quietvoice wrote:

Wake up to reality . . . our civilization is on the downswing . . . why? Because too many people believe in their masters' evil plans as being good for the slaves.

Here's reality... what you going to do to stop it? Post your conspiracy on an open forum? Get real. You're just another slave if that's what you think I am. Also, what is "the master's evil plan"? You must know, so why not share it?
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:51 pm

quietvoice wrote:

And a decline in civilization is hard to fix. Looking at later Rome, you had the Antonine plague and huge conflict in society, Christian, Jewish, pagan persecutions.
There have always been dark ages. It feels today like living in the 16th century.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Here is the result of unrest in Guadeloupe. Not saying it's the right way to go about resisting forced vaccines. Despite that, is there anyone who can explain to me why those in politics take the view their vaccine policy is worth seeing this kind of social destruction? For what? To supposedly make flu symptoms less severe? And that's worth seeing bullets and bombs ravage an entire community? Are we dealling with sane people? This is a poor community so the threat of unemployment connected to the forcing of injections drove residents to anarchy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2XsnOtdavfY
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:42 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Consider the thought-processes of those legislating lockdowns and more vaccines. They seem to lack any logic in their reasoning or solid grounding in biology. They seem to not understand why bacteria exists and how it's part of an evolutionary process of adaptation.

Yes. They seem to lack logic and not understand but they know exactly what they're doing. The evidence is everywhere that the lurgy is in the jabs. Why else would so many of the links I've saved on the subject now be unavailable?

Gibraltar: ahttps://www.bitchute.com/video/9dtCIqS8MWDQ/ HINT davidbanner99@: I appreciate that this guy says "juiced" instead of "vaccinated".
Perhaps the most damning of all, athletes in their prime are having their careers ended by severe illness and/or death when they have the jabs in order to compete. https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/sur ... 65f2e388a1

The way of thinking today is that illness is to be feared and avoided, to the point of destruction of employment, family, economy and risk of war. These legislators are projecting irrational, defeatist and exaggerated, paranoid thinking.

Once again you're about a year behind. Yes, people are dying from all sorts of reasons other than the jabs, but the bulk of the deathtoll is about coronahoax "measures". Unless you have "covid symptoms" AND have been fully "vaccinated", you won't get medical help or even be checked for cancer, diabetes, heart problems and other major killers. Once-thriving major towns and cities around the world have empty streets and boarded-up businesses that will never reopen. Mental health issues and suicide are on the rise.

Even Arnold Schwarzenegger has been persuaded social distancing will save the planet.

Don't you believe it. A lot of washed-up celebrities are now taking the money to spruik for the dark side. When you see ageing actors "vaccinated" on camera, you can be sure they're not getting what the masses are getting. They're being paid. Naturally politicians are getting saline or vitamins, too. I've been disappointed to see people I used to admire being bought and paid for.

Sure, vaccines can save lives but the current delusion is that vaccines can substitute evolutionary processes.

Vaccines can and do save lives. The covid-19 jabs are not vaccines. Like the name says, they are a COVert ID system, planned a very long time ago.

And speaking of evolution, Richard Dawkins is one of those who's been bought and paid for; either that, or he's received threats against his family or himself, enough to make him recant his life's work.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 489

Postby Candid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:36 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:It feels today like living in the 16th century.

Really? With mass media, immediate communications between citizens all over the world, and governments agreeing on what "needs" to be done? With millions being coerced at best and forced at worst to have injections they don't need and which will very likely kill them?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief ... mpaign=usa

I had no idea the 1500s were so sophisticated.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:44 am

David. Dear, dear David. I'm aware a lot of definitions have changed, including what's considered herd immunity as well as what are being called vaccines, but I'm wondering whether I'm dealing with a sane person on your threads.

davidbanner99@ wrote:Here is the result of unrest in Guadeloupe. Not saying it's the right way to go about resisting forced [infection by injection].

No? These people aren't just fighting for their basic human rights, they're fighting for their lives.

Despite that, is there anyone who can explain to me why those in politics take the view their [injection infection] policy is worth seeing this kind of social destruction? For what? To supposedly make flu symptoms less severe? And that's worth seeing bullets and bombs ravage an entire community? Are we dealling with sane people?

Alas yes. But they've managed via incessant brainwashing to send a lot of their citizens barking mad.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:23 pm

quietvoice wrote:And those plans have years of MOMENTUM behind [them].

tokeless wrote:Also, what is "the master's evil plan"? You must know, so why not share it?

AS IF you didn't get the gist of it after over 70 pages on two threads!

Candid wrote:Diary date from Sat Sep 11, 2021, an unforgettable one.
tokeless wrote:In 12 months time... I am going to post that I'm still alive, with all my limbs intact, no loss of self or memory... then, maybe some will show humility and admit they were brainwashed themselves and say so.

Pierre Gilbert in 1995 warns that you will turn into a zombie by taking these injections . . . (66 second video).
quietvoice

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 pm

It seems there are various positions on this forum. At the moment I can't say for sure what is going on but, as stated, the 16th century witch trials were very similar. In the witch trials, the driving forces were:
(1)Malice in administrative circles. A paranoid, malignant sense of enemies within.
(2) Plagues. Yes, a mysterious range of symptoms.
(3) Lack of education. Today we are not much better educated than in the Middle Ages. Political leaders know little of basic science.
(4) Exploitation of fear by corrupt organizations. Manipulation.
(5)Tests and safeguards.
(6) Scapegoating.
(7) Lack of coherence or logical argument.
The problem with the planned conspiracy idea is there are far easier ways to purposefully reduce population. You could simply hide chemicals in drinking water or wholesale food. Make it seem accidental. No need for a huge stand-off with communities. Whereas the conspiracy theory requires various vaccines to all "fall in line".
My warnings about vaccines differ in as much as the warning is about trying to reinvent the wheel. Just because some pampered brat in political fields buys into the assurances of pharmaceutical companies, doesn't mean I'm willing to take major risks. Unless the people in high places have actually studied science and biochemistry, they're simply talking out of ignorance.
Schwarzenegger by the way doesn't need bribes. He's a multimillionaire. He simply believes in modern science as infallible, especially after two heart ops. Yet modern science is in decline. The problem is the recognised experts learn strings of chemical data but aren't grounded in the basics of the subject. It is all.I.T. based research.

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:It feels today like living in the 16th century.

Really? With mass media, immediate communications between citizens all over the world, and governments agreeing on what "needs" to be done? With millions being coerced at best and forced at worst to have injections they don't need and which will very likely kill them?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief ... mpaign=usa

I had no idea the 1500s were so sophisticated.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

PreviousNext