A Few Words On Censorship

Postby Candid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:50 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Yes. Why use a vaccine when the quietvoice method for population control has been taking place for multiple generations?

Because it wasn't happening quickly enough. Damned humans just wouldn't stop breeding.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/laqHdaOI36DC/
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby Candid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:52 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Still, the truth is I don't quite know what's behind the current breskdown in stability.

Nor will you, I'm guessing, until vaxpass is IN all over the world, not just other countries, and it's FAR too late.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:59 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Candid and Quietvoice tend to view the current global crisis as planned.

If you saw just the first four minutes of this video https://www.bitchute.com/video/laqHdaOI36DC/ you might join us. Then again, I've been posting it here for days and you're still writing about "vaccines".

I've been searching high and low for the health benefits of graphene oxide. Someone else on this thread may have better luck.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29495255/
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:37 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I figure there's more to be gained by sticking to the facts we're sure about. By that, I mean it's a big leap ahead to argue all these vaccines were co-ordinated and planned to kill off populations.

For some reason you arrived at the heart of the matter at least a year after all the "conspiracy theorists". You think we wanted to believe our governments were aiming for massive depopulation?

By summer 2020 (such as it was) I personally knew at least that there was something fishy going on. I would infinitely have preferred to believe we'd been locked down and masked for everyone's protection, and the regular announcements that if we all obeyed orders things would be "back to normal". But at some point you've seen enough, like seeing the necker cube or the young woman/old crone picture https://www.moillusions.com/young-lady-or-old-hag/: once you've seen it, you can't UNsee it.

Logic dictates the question: Why not use a far more disguised method? For a start, a covert biological operation that simply uses plain bacteria? Without the need for vaccines.

You appear to believe money-making is irrelevant to this discussion. At least one country now has several times as many "vaccines" stockpiled as it has citizens. That sure is a shot in the arm for Bill Gates's bank balance! And the mugs are still queuing out the doors at "vaccine" centres.

Why not just agree on one vaccine? Why so many versions battling for the market? Why block Sputnik vaccines if there was already an agreement to collaborate?

I give you answers to your questions and you persist in ignoring them. So here it is again, the complete recipe for a "vaccine" in the fight against a virus that can never, possibly, be isolated: https://www.bitchute.com/video/laqHdaOI36DC/

I don't quite know what's behind the current breskdown in stability.

You're a riot, you really are.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:13 am

Maybe have a look at https://off-guardian.org/
Or the happier alternative: what went on in the world a few hundred years ago. That'll help.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:29 pm

At least one country now has several times as many "vaccines" stockpiled as it has citizens. That sure is a shot in the arm for Bill Gates's bank balance! And the mugs are still queuing out the doors at "vaccine" centres.

An alternative view could be planning for longer term.. do you go the supermarket and can't get milk because the staff at the dairy have been late milking the cows? I know that example is tenuous but when all you see is conspiracy, everything is the conspiracy... better to let stocks run down then rush to try and find more. Then you'd see they did that deliberately so they could push the new ones on us.
tokeless

Likes Received: 394

Postby quietvoice » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:42 pm

~

Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.

~~Bertrand Russell

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 324

Postby tokeless » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:26 pm

quietvoice wrote:
~

Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.

~~Bertrand Russell
.timewilltell.

If that were true, why are people protesting now and have less trust in government? You don't have much faith in humans by way you present them... unless they're believers of course.
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:09 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Still, the truth is I don't quite know what's behind the current breskdown in stability.

Nor will you, I'm guessing, until vaxpass is IN all over the world, not just other countries, and it's FAR too late.

Let's put it this way: Especially in the USSR there are biological weapons that could wipe out enough people to reduce population. You don't need vaccines. AIDS is one limited example. AIDS never required any vaccine. You got it via sex and it was incurable. I repeat: There is no need to resort to vaccines in covert warfare. Proof? The Antonine plague killed almost a third of the Roman population. Smallpox could be produced in a lab just the same.
Now, if the great controllers in their unlimited wisdom, opt to use a vaccine, it becomes a long-winded and give-away path to success. The conspiracy theorists claim that they have the edge, however. They basically picked up on the "subtle clues" that others missed. Clues that would have made lieutenant Columbo laugh, being as they'd be as obvious as an orgy in a convent. Seriously. Any conspirators with the remotest knowledge of biological warfare would be a bit more subtle than using a vaccine.
There are more problems too. With a killer vaccine you have the formidable task of hoping all those officials who signed up to doomsday don't cheat. That is, by the time Europeans are reduced to 10 per cent, that leaves any cheaters in control of the global economy.
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:35 pm

This is the trouble with conspiracy theorists. They claim they "outsmarted" the so-called geniuses who pull the wool over our eyes. To that, I repeat any mass murderer who aspires to success wouldn't leave enough clues to sink a battleship.
Some years ago, conspiracy theorists claimed Iraq and Afghanistan would be the centre of a NWO. They also claimed the Millenium Bug would lead to global anarchy. And yet, we see what actually happened. The Iraq war eventually displaced America altogether in the Middle East allowing Russia to dominate in the region. So, I'm not clear. How has the NWO been accomplished in the Middle East? Or, did the conspiracy theorists just drop that idea altogether and seek new plans they could decipher?
Conspiracy theorists vary, I find. Some of them make a reasonably realistic argument, although they still tend to miss the point that not ever crisis falls into a scheme. People act irrationally but the human mind tries to deduce a cause. Many conspiracy theorists I talked to truly believe the Covid crisis has been engineered by Jewish economists but they also disbelieve Israel existed (either as semi autonomous in the Roman world, or as an ancient city State). Those particular people embodied the paraphrenic thought processes described by Freud and Bleuler. That is, discard tested information and substitute a "theory" that represents a new reality.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Candid wrote: Nor will you, I'm guessing, until vaxpass is IN all over the world, not just other countries, and it's FAR too late.

Africa has a 6% vax rate. That’s 54 countries that have a zero percent chance of being included in the vaxpass. And Asia isn’t vax passing, neither is South or Central America. And vaxpass isn’t happening in the United States. Never going to happen.

Just because a handful of western democracies have instituted vax pass, doesn’t make it a global reality. It gives these few western democracies way, way, way too much credit.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:39 pm

Interesting to take a look at what a leading Covid NWO leader writes. First you will notice the assumed academic immediately talks of "alternative history". Yet, his mistake is to try and project modern conceptions of the political world onto a landscape that goes back to the 2nd century A.D. These alternative histories lack quotations by any recognised historian - including Tacitus or Livy, Nepos and so forth. Sadly, most rely upon simple links to other sites.

The conspiracy leader writes in his warm-up to the Covid conspiracy:

"I got interested into alternative views on history when I started looking into Israel (I was in my mid twenties). I just could not believe a country that was given to a people, so badly persecuted in history, could allow the existence (and expansion) of illegal settlements and the division of their society into two classes; class A (Jews) and class B (non-Jews).

Here's a quote of my own:

"Dicebat praeterea Iudaeorum et Samaritanorum religiones et Christianam devotionem illuc transferendam, ut omnium culturarum secretum Heliogabali sacerdotium teneret."

The above remarks that the Samaritan, Christian and Judaic religions were at one time transferred to Rome. Prior to the revolt and war with Hadrian, there were more stable periods.

Pay attention to this and immediately you see how the writer blunders in his knowledge of the subject. Quote:

"the division of their society into two classes; class A (Jews) and class B (non-Jews). "

I found this:

"XVII. 1 In itinere Palaestinis plurima iura fundavit. Iudaeos fieri subgravi poena vetuit. Idem etiam de Christianis sanxit."

In actual fact this source states that when Hadrian renamed the "terra Iudaeorum" as "Palaestina" he introduced new settlement laws. It became illegal to become Jew or Christian in this territory. The conspiracy writer makes the reverse statement to what actually was recorded. What in fact happened was the Romans as an imperial power sought to create a new province. So, a class society, if you like, discriminated in the reverse direction to what the theorist claims.

There was also a revolt in the British Isles but the term Britannia wasn't an Anglo Saxon term at all. The province was so named after Britannicus - Claudius's son. Palaestina was never the actual name of Israel either. I often wonder whether the conspiracy theory movement is more of a throwback to imperialist perceptions of the world.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:54 pm

"linguas pavonum et lusciniarum, quod qui ederet a pestilentia tutus diceretur."

"Peacocks and nightingales tongues, which protected snd saved from the plague."

So, the Roman World had a vaccine. Nobody can say if it worked but the very rich tried this cure.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:44 pm

I figure there is no substitute for using your own analytical skills and not falling into the trap of being in some "group". You see, the conspiracy forums tend to follow a script. There will be one or two central figures that the group decided to follow. This unites the group a bit like a religion. The central figures may be qualified in a given area, or certainly eloquent. During times of great uncertainty, these cult leaders appear to be able to tie all the circumstances and particulars into a picture that makes sense.
Totally fundamental to social psychology is the fact that those who are insecure and under stress need (1) an explanation and (2) someone or something to blame. That may be "reds under the beds", religious groups, ethnic groups or even witches.
I don't exclude conspiracy altogether but must admit to being very wary of these central figures that people choose to follow without question. I lose count of how many there have been. In some cases, inadvertently ending up as a cult leader can lead to being discredoted. For example, Zecharia Sitchin made a very well-researched "theory" about God being, in fact, a civilization from a nearby planet. However, in time he somehow attracted thousands of borderline crackpots. Those who claimed to have been "abducted" by greys.
In fact, the hottest turf for conspiracy has always been this secret Area 51 bunker where the government "covers up" the crashed UFOs. Leading conspiracy figures claim there's a secret collaboration between some representatives and alien visitors. Wreckage of the UFOs are posted. And (God help us!) film footage of autopsies performed on greys.
Always it's wise to be aware how much culture and sci-fi movies can shape your deductions. It's also wise to dig deeper into what the leading conspiracy theorists write and check their claims against reliable sources. Above all, how much money are they making in the process?
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:22 pm

Conspiracies can be useful to governments to hide what they are really doing, eg UFOs to hide covert technology. The US did this to great effect as they encouraged people to report unusual sightings.. they would then know if their stealth crafts were 'spotted' during test flights. Other useful things include the creation of the tinfoil hat accusations, which discredit the questioner or scrutiny. Personally I think 9/11 is the most evidence backed because science supports the belief that the official story just doesn't stack up to scrutiny. Considering the severity of the event, the reluctance of the Bush administration to really look or examine the details is very questionable. He was asked about an inquiry and he stated "I don't do inquiries, I just don't". He would only testify with Rumsfeld present and no media, recordings and nothing documented. The number of professional groups who have examined the evidence all conclude the official version doesn't reflect the science, yet no new examination.
tokeless

PreviousNext