Postby JuliusFawcett » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Yeah, this meditation can help you

Listen to it at least once a day for at least a month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IstIpvS2Wo
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 552

Postby kyrani99 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:59 pm

You need to use a mental prescription.
Buy an MP3 recorder and record in your voice a narrative about yourself, your job and make it positive. Also when you are recording try to feel happy and make that obvious in your voice.

So for instance you need to address some of the things you said make you anxious.

"I am confident speaking face to face with all others. I handle myself and my responses with poise and give good intelligent responses come to my mind so that I respond confidently always. I ask all the questions I need to ask confidently and get the answers that I need.

I know exactly what I want, and now feel confident connecting with all others, even those that I do not know anything about. I am competent and easily convey to others that I am good enough because I do my job well."

You then listen to this recording at least three times a day, using earphones so that you hear your voice in your head all these positive things.
kyrani99
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 19

Postby johnsommer1991 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:36 am

[quote="kyrani99"][quote="HoveringHoolahoop"]

Don't quite know where to start, but various feelings inside me create a lot of muscle tension. I can seem pretty collected on the outside when I am stressed or have anxiety, but on the inside things are happening that make me totally exhausted in the end of the day. I have social and other anxiety issues, which cause me a lot of stress in every day life.The muscle tension is the worsed, in an environment I am not 100% comfortable, I will tense muscles and get horrible pressure behind my nose. forehead and jaw, this pressure can be verytiring and frustrating to live with, my nose and mouth will feel dry, and it is just very uncomfortable and in the end I will feel drained. I try and relax these muscles, but it seems almost impossible

This is really helpfull, thank you a lot!!!!
johnsommer1991

Likes Received: 0

Postby JuliusFawcett » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:32 am

Masturbation is an excellent method for relieving tension
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 552

Postby Betsy90 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:07 pm

I think you need to find underlying reason why do you feel so overly sensitive.
Betsy90

Postby HoveringHoolahoop » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:13 am

Thanks for tips. I guess I'll have to give meditation a go at least.

The underlying cause is life is stressful and I have a stressful life and also because of anxiety and a problem coping with stress.
HoveringHoolahoop

Postby kyrani99 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:35 pm

HoveringHoolahoop wrote:Thanks for tips. I guess I'll have to give meditation a go at least.

The underlying cause is life is stressful and I have a stressful life and also because of anxiety and a problem coping with stress.

"Your life is stressful" meaning????
Do you mean that you are trying to do too much or do you mean that you feel stress in your life? If it is the latter then you have to discover the underlying causes. Are there people in your life that have reason to try and manipulate and control you, are jealous of you, want to limit you or disadvantage you for some reason.

I have added my youtube videos in signature. These may help you understand how others may be involved. Often knowing the problem one is well on the way to a solution. Watch your thoughts, keep a thought diary and record them but for your eyes only! Do not share this information if you want the best chance to figure out who might be involved in hassling you. Often it is hard to know who might be a false friend or insincere relative. The person who might want to control or hurt you has to get close to you to do this so they will act as a friend.

Ideas can be merely your mental perception of other, related people's suggestions. It takes a related party to be able to make mental suggestions. My videos help you understand how this can be done while the suggester remains unseen.
kyrani99
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 19

Previous