PAWS?

Postby LondonScouse » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Antmorales16 wrote:also another thing man lol I have some fear that I have some mental illness.. I guess its the anxiety but I always get convinced I have some mental illness and it sucks :( I have a fear of bipolar even though I don't get crazy mood swings or nothing like that. Paws always makes me think something is wrong me.. like the lack of concentration and racing thoughts & andehonia.. I guess I tend to seek reassurance a lot.

Antmorales16 wrote:anything else you would recommend man? I always get thoughts like dam life isn't the same without weed.... like I don't know what I enjoy.. how do I move forward? how do I actually find things I like when it feels live everything is full of andehonia? I'm a musician but eveytime I make my music it just reminds me of the times I used to smoke... like I love making music but its a massive trigger I feel like. I always get thoughts like dam there really is no "sober" musicians in the hip hop industry (music I make) ... sorry for for being a little random but I'm just venting and need some advice lol how do I move forward lol

I would probably recommend eating healthy, taking important vitamins such as vitamin B, exercising.

Yeah its really normal to feel like life is missing something when you quit weed as your brain has associated smoking weed with pleasure for too long. Thankfully this will reduce with time.

Many hiphop artists have the image of being a regular smoker etc, but that is far from the truth...for example people like immortal technique and the legendary tupac smoked up very rarely.

You just need more time for your brain to normalise...anxiety is a mental health issue as is depression and anhedonia...but will probably only be temporary symptoms until you are recovered. You seem like you are a bit of a hypochondriac lol, but again that is probably normal.

Give it time...you will see improvements (even though they may be slow). Everybody has a different brain, and everyone recovers at different rates.

Patience is a virtue
LondonScouse

Likes Received: 12

Postby Antmorales16 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:04 pm

thank you man forreal. it sucks man I woke up feeling good and then I got into a string of negative thoughts about being bipolar out of nowhere. its like PAWS is giving me an OCD like brain right now. Racing thoughts, songs playing in my head. PAWS is such a bitch man. I feel like exactly how I was the first month before things got a LITTLE better.
Antmorales16

Likes Received: 9

Postby Antmorales16 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:15 pm

my biggest problem is going to google and it giving me a list of illness's like bipolar disorder :( if I was bipolar I would be manic right? Its so hard to see myself being normal right now but I will come out on top. When you were going through PAWS did you feel like you had some mental disorder? its like the old severe symptoms from the first month are coming back in a way where my mind would attach and leach on to a thought and then causing a spiral of anxiety from it.. but anyways I really appreciate your time talking to me, not many people I can speak to about it and your a great help man.
Antmorales16

Postby Antmorales16 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:29 pm

honestly I do feel depersonalized.
Antmorales16

Postby Prayingforpeace » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Hey ant

Just wondered how your getting on these days and if your symptoms ever left you as I'm riding the same roller coaster and curious. Hope all is good. Wb. Cheers
Prayingforpeace

Likes Received: 0

Postby Brandon35 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:05 am

Hey guys i was on tramadol for about 7 weeks i am 21 i vape nicotine i am 8 days clean i had very mild withdraw symptoms slight insomnia i was on 100mg of tramadol a day that is 2 pills do you think i will get paws from such a mild dependence
Brandon35

Postby Prayingforpeace » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Sup Brandon,

This is quite an old thread so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for a reply, I might be wrong. I doubt you would really get major paws from 7 weeks use of tramadol, probably just the initial withdraws you've mentioned. What did your prescribing doctor suggest? Did he ask you to taper off? Honestly I'd be more concerned about withdraw from smoking, how's that going for ya? I'm trying to quit too, I've been using the Nicorette spray, tried vaping before but it defeats the object for me! Oh an btw have a look on the addictions section on this site or just type "tramadol paws uncommon forum" on Google, sure something will pop up... Take easy bro

Luke.
Prayingforpeace

Previous