11 week weed free - sleep and tinnitus thread!

Postby SparkleFly12 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:41 am

My symotoms are significantly better now at 9+ months. I had sleep issues fir 8 months, and tinitus for only 3 random occasions along the way; 2-3 days each time. Low frequency buzzing, heavier in one ear than the other.

I have also had swollen lymph nodes all 9 months, one of my last remaining symptoms. not sure it is related to tinitus.

Last week I randomly had tinitus again, 3 days, and it came back with mild to moderate sleep problems (poor sleep, cant stay asleep, vivid/scary dreams, night sweats). Tinitus went away after 3 days again this time.
Still dealing with the sleep problems but they appear to be getting better too. Not as bad as they were the first 7 months.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 30

Postby uniqueason » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 am

DaWickerMan777 have you still your tinnitus since you quit smoking i remark mine since i quit but its temporarly i also have tmj but seem a little bit better since i stop weed im on day 50 right now and got tinnitus like very 2 hour that last 2 3 minute or so want to know if anybody that got tinnitus during is withrawal are okay now thanks
uniqueason

Likes Received: 7

Previous