Successfully Recovered from Weed PAWS after 20+yrs of smokin

Postby Transformer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:41 am

All good buddy how about you send me your Facebook details and we can chat
Transformer

Likes Received: 6

Postby Markdaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:34 am

I am Bluey Brown on fb from Forster the picture is of a cave sorry didn't know it went over the page the posts
Markdaniel

Likes Received: 0

Postby Markdaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 am

5 or so months into quitting a 22 year weed addiction and life sucks. I cannot shake this depression I feel distant from society in my own little world of misery. My gf wants to go on a holiday I show little interest but I really want to travel. I wake in morning 5.30-6 and can never get back to sleep now even if I'm not working. I have headaches, tension in forehead, body aches and energy levels low. It really is an effort at the moment. I have had a month off work back now but really can't function properly the smallest tasks are an effort. I feel a few good moment but generally I'm stuck in my head. I worry that I will loose gf as I have nothing to talk about its all an effort now before I used to talk all the time. PAWS is a nightmare and I'm struggling to keep it together it all seems too hard but I don't want to smoke anymore I'm 40. Toughest and hardest time in my life I feel for anyone who has gone or is going through this.
Markdaniel

Postby Markdaniel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am

Transformer there is also a picture of a vegemite jar and myself
Markdaniel

Previous