Please Help

Postby Lil'Phsycho1771 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:39 am

I've had depression for a few years now and take muscle relaxers before bed because of my bad
back. A few nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night as usual but I could barely move, I felt as if something was cutting off the circulation in my arms, the tingling feeling but I could only manage to barely move them. I couldn't open my eyes very wide and I felt really depressed and felt a tear go down my cheek but still couldn't move so I decided to to try to sleep, I did quickly. That night I had the same dream I had a few years ago about waking up in my room and seeing a blue ghost in a dress with its hair covering its face, it approached me but I couldn't move due to being afraid it touched me and I woke up, but I was in the same dream and it happened again, this time when it did touch me I finally did wake up back to reality and I was drenched in sweat, shaky, and just confused. I also have Aspergers, and an anxiety disorder not sure if that is important to mention, but if anyone knows why this happens please help me.
Lil'Phsycho1771

Likes Received: 0

Postby strawberry4 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 pm

I think you should ask a therapist or doctor as soon as possible.
The only related thinh I've heard of is ghost-pain caused by some medicine. Ghost-pain meana that under normal circumstances you would feel pain, which muscle relaxers don't let yu feel. As a result, you feel this kind of weird tingling and inability to move.
Of course I'm not sure that what happened to you was ghost-pain, but it could be. Anyway, the thing is you should ask a doctor.
strawberry4

Likes Received: 0

Return to Depression