4 months clean

Postby Soberchic » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:14 am

You will feel motivated and happy again that started coming back at 6 mo for me anyway
Soberchic

Likes Received: 49

Postby Antmorales16 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:36 am

Ah okay thank you. Hopefully I get to enjoy everything I once did. Making music, movies, trips to the beach, and just a simple convo.
Antmorales16

Likes Received: 9

Postby Soberchic » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:52 am

You will:)
Soberchic

Likes Received: 49

Postby Antmorales16 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:47 am

Thank you i always feel like I'll never be normal again but there is light. Thank you (:
Antmorales16

Postby Twicethemisery » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 am

I'm 4 months clean and suffer from the same conditions you are going through AntMorales16. Previously i had quit for 3 years from 2013 to 2016 during which I had recovered more then a hundred percent I must say. I was working out 6 days a week and my social life was brilliant. I was extremely confident, sharp and, witty and humorous as I regained my social skills after going through this misery of PAWS. I dont exactly remember how long this PAWS phase was but i do remember every year was better and by the end of the third year I almost forgot I ever smoked hahaha because I was so damn far away from this misery.The biggest mistake that i did in my entire life I must say was relapsing after all that time. The major reason was that I missed my former junkie self too from time to time as I had been an addict for more then a decade previously. I missed all the fun moments me and my pot head peers had and some how felt bored and depressed in all the new crowds I joined after becoming a social butterfly from a loner pot head. I smoked for the whole 2016 after relapsing and realized that It is sheer agony to be a pothead once again so i decided and quit once again in the beginning of december and currently four months clean. I feel lethargic, tired, depressed, went through anxiety twice as bad as the previous time even though that was pretty bad too.I don't feel happy even though i should be happy and I am scared of cancer and diabetes. I just know that hold the rope of God stay stood fast and this too shall past. And in some point of life when you hopefully become normal and happy but an occasional depression hits, just consider it a phase in life and don't relapse. Trust me from a person who went from an addict to sober and sober to addict and then back to sober again, drug free life is the best life.
Twicethemisery

Likes Received: 3

Postby RaineCycle » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:05 am

hi! I'm so impressed with the honesty of this blog. I'm a lady who has smoked on and off mostly on since 18, and I'm 36. I smoke about 3-4 hits on a good day and closer to a full joint on a bad day. I don't smoke on the weekends. But I do hate my job and can't get through a day without at least a lunch break. I get soooooo much done on weed. I'm nicer and more content with how horrible if is when high. I really want to just quit, but I can't seem to let go. I have a new plan to measure out an small brownie a shift. I'm hoping to stop going outside and actively triggering the smoke. When I don't smoke on the weekends, it because I'm busy. So my plan is to just keep busy. Thoughts? Has anyone done this?
RaineCycle

Likes Received: 0

Postby akash agarwal » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:44 am

I m 1 yeae clean..and i m much better ...
My current symptoms;
Feeling of fainting (sometimes)
Nervousness shaking anxiety ( if i take too much stress)

Tired eyes burning eyes.

All over i m better
Dp Dr ( in the evening darkness)
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby Twicethemisery » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 am

@AntMorales16,

I Tried to msg you in your inbox but wasnt allowed by the forum, it says it will not allow me to private msg anybody until I contribute more to the forum. To answer your question It gets better every passing day. The first year is the most painful and then the second is when you recover at twice the pace and begin to enjoy life like you used to. The first six months are usually the hardest. My advice to you is to workout, jog and indulge yourself in group activities whether you like it or not. Learn new things and try to conquer new mountains. When I recovered from this trauma previously I had become a better person then I ever was. I learned how to program applications, made six pack abs focused more on social events and public speaking thus enhancing my communications skills and people skills altogether which I lost due to the isolation period during my weed addiction period. If you want to regain your zest for life then give life more reasons to be worth it. Indulge in social activities and give life a meaning by spreading positivity around you even if you don't feel positive yourself. Trust me their is light at the end of the tunel and the end is not too far. I've been their once and now once again I'm walking towards it and this time alongside you. JUST DONT RELAPSE EVEN IF TEN YEARS LATER IT HITS YOU IN THE HEAD THAT YOU SHOULD SMOKE A PUFF THEN ABORT MISSION AND DONT DO IT.
Twicethemisery

Postby Twicethemisery » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:00 am

akash agarwal wrote:I m 1 yeae clean..and i m much better ...
My current symptoms;
Feeling of fainting (sometimes)
Nervousness shaking anxiety ( if i take too much stress)

Tired eyes burning eyes.

All over i m better
Dp Dr ( in the evening darkness)

Akash hit the gym and cardio. Make it a habit and workout six days a week and 40 minutes a day compulsory. Do cardio at least once every week that is either jogging or swimming make it on the sixth day. Make a routine for sleeping and waking up on a daily basis at the same time and for bowel as well. Drink 2 liters of water a day and do not eat atleast two hours before bed because that too causes acidity. You suffer from LPR and a sore throat which can be painful but other then that you have no issues just pretty much anxiety that is causing all of this or spicy, fried and oily foods that you need to avoid. Use PPI's for a few months after every meal and consult a doctor for the better PPI's. Have faith in GOD and you're not going to die at least not without a fight. After all its life and its just too valuable to be wasted like this. Live every day like your last but don't be afraid of it because at some point every body dies and no body makes it out alive. Find a purpose of your creation and join group activities and socialize more. Avoid the sob stories you have and listen more to people and their problems shift your focus towards them and try helping them out. Trust me it will make you feel better.
LASTLY, DO NOT RELAPSE EVER AND CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO THE FIRST YEAR. YOU'RE A CHAMP
Twicethemisery

Postby akash agarwal » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:58 am

Twicethemicery
U r right i m completely agre with you buddy and i m trying my best of being socialize...next week. I m gng out of town and. I m having fear inside me(agarophobia) but i m strong and i dont care.
My LPR symptoms severe when i eat too much junk food or spicy. Oily. I feel tighning heavyness in Thorat. Well my appointment is with ENT next week i hope all will be fine
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby Antmorales16 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Twicethemisery.. Did you have anxiety bad? That's my problem.. All
My thoughts are just so anxious. You recovered from this? It's like An odd anxiety spike
Antmorales16

Postby Twicethemisery » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Yes AntMorales16, the worst kind of anxiety before and again as of now. I'm going the through the exact same phase which you are going through. The only difference between you and me is that I've been through the exact same phase and out of stupidity got stuck in it again. Just don't relapse and I assure you there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Twicethemisery

Postby Antmorales16 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Twicethemisery was the first year the hardest? How long did it take for you to get the enthusiasm and excitement for life back? Like being excited to go places, do things getting pleasure from things. anxious thoughts going away etc
Antmorales16

Postby Antmorales16 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:14 pm

As far as your thoughts did they start to die down and your anxiety levels started to decrease?
Antmorales16

Postby Twicethemisery » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 am

@AntMorales16
Yes these negative thoughts will eventually fade away with time. Trust me they will and you will feel normal again. You will regain your zest for life and all the emotions you have lost and the negativity that runs in your head will disappear. Just keep on doing all the things you used to enjoy and do join a gym or engage in a cardio session for taking care of that anxiety. I'm no doctor so I never refer any medicines but I am damn sure that the best cure to anxiety is a workout regiment and a good session of cardio. The first year is full of sh** no doubt about that, but the second and the third are way better as far as I remember I was 110 percent in the third year. I didn't even feel like a pothead by then and neither will you. The second year will be completely life changing for you and you will recover completely.
Twicethemisery

PreviousNext

Return to Addictions