4 months clean

Postby Antmorales16 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Did you have libido issues during this? It's real scary
Antmorales16

Likes Received: 9

Postby Antmorales16 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:46 pm

So when you excercise consistently your anxiety levels start to drop? I didn't smoke for 10 years though like you. I smoked for 3 and a half years daily at a very young age at like 15-18.. And quit after a bad panic attack.. It felt like half on my life smoking though cause I was very young ya know lol.. But this is still normal man ?
Antmorales16

Postby Twicethemisery » Wed May 31, 2017 6:49 am

Yes, unfortunately you do have libido issues but they will be temporary too just like the rest of the symptoms disturbing you. Just don't relapse bro and we'll make it out together from this mess. We both are on the same timeline in terms of quitting. I'm exercising daily and feeling a lot better. I'm shifting my focus towards productive things. Currently the only problem with me other than sadness is recurring headache. I'm so fed up of it but It has gotten a lot better then the first few months. I will be so much better in the upcoming six months and so will you. Just don't relapse and do the right thing and make new positive progressive friends rather than Pot heads. Best of Luck and I'm sure you will make it through if you have made it this far. And remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Twicethemisery

Likes Received: 3

Postby Antmorales16 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:22 pm

I hope so man. The negative thoughts and anxiety/depression really messes with me man. I just want to be normal. I'm scared of mental illness :( what do I do from this forward?
Antmorales16

Postby Antmorales16 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:25 pm

so you came out on the other side feeling normal with not overwhelming thoughts bro? I just feel like I forgot what normal feels like
Antmorales16

Postby Twicethemisery » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:11 pm

@Antmorales16 ,,, no way its just anxiety nothing else. You're not getting any mental illness. I'm getting better again and I was exactly at the same stage. Have you started working out? or doing any kind of exertion? Switch your mind towards something. And don't use any sort of anti anxiety or depression pills. You'll get addicted to them and it will not be good in the long run. And You've made it this far, in the upcoming months you will feel better and better.

And try to forget that you were an addict and move on with your life like you move on from a terrible heart break.
Twicethemisery

Likes Received: 3

Postby Antmorales16 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Nowhere near recovered but the anxiety is disappearing. Still have wierd thoughts and my libido still sucks. I'm starting to enjoy things again but slowly and not fully. Still a little dull. Excercise does magic it really does. I'm nearing 7 months in 6 days. Should I expect for it to get better?
Antmorales16

Postby Antmorales16 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:41 am

It's like some days I'm anxiety free and some days I'm not. I only started excercising 3 days ago. So maybe consistent long term excercise will help the anxiety get under control? Mine just derives from my thoughts. I need to get them under control. It's like a constant worry In every thought. Does it come in waves of severity for you?
Antmorales16

Postby copybro » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:24 am

Hey Ant

I think I have been like you a bit. I quit smoking like six weeks ago and got mad panic attacks for like 2 weeks. After that it was DP/DR like my brain had electricity in it. I was so AWAKE all the time but I was so tired. Waking up every 3 hours when im trying to sleep sweating. My heart was racing or felt like it was racing. It still kinda does. Its maybe the worst part of it.

As of now my lack of sleep is messing with me, I CANNOT get eight hours. I don't feel depressed or anxious about anything in particular. It just feels like my mind is super wired all the time. I hate this and am really scared. The only thing that comforts me is that I can see progress when I look back, although i never feel the progress.

I would really recommend some exercise, I do super light stuff like riding the bike at the gym for like 20 mins. If anyone else has some experience like me I would love to hear about it. It has really scared me and I was really really scared I was losing my mind or something.
copybro

Likes Received: 0

Postby zz8912 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 am

Ohh wrong thread :)
zz8912

Likes Received: 1

Postby uniqueason » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:36 am

soberchic you still active on the forum bro got so much question to you
uniqueason

Likes Received: 7

Previous

Return to Addictions