Thinking of Suicide

Postby Translucent » Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 am

I think starting a family and raising kids would be a good goal for you to have. How's your intimate life? Surely there's someone out there you like?
Translucent

Likes Received: 14

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 7:57 am

I don't think having a family given my current suicidal ideation, thoughts and feelings would be good for me or a potential family. To be honest having a family never really interested me.
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 6

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 8:00 am

janine073 wrote:Please just take a minute to appreciate the life you have been given. Look around and see what a beautiful world you are in, and see all the endless opportunities and possibilities! There is so much more to life that you have not yet explored- so much love and happiness to come you're way, and I am thinking of you!

Imagine how you would feel seeing someone about to commit suicide... what would you say to them? how would that make you feel? You would tell them to STOP.. to take a moment to think about what they are doing, because you CARE about them... you may not know them, but you CARE! There are millions of people in this world, and although you may not know every person, or feel as though you ending you're life would not matter.... It DOES matter! Please, appreciate the life you are given, and look at how beautiful the world is around you! I may not know you, but I do care- and I want you to be ok and to be happy! And you can be happy, if you want it enough- you just have to see how beautiful life is, and start living! I suggest a walk in nature, just sit and breathe in the fresh air, hear the birds in the sky, and feel the sun shining down on you're face!

Sending you loving thoughts, and I hope you will find you're way to happiness! I believe in you, that you will be ok <3

I don't know what you mean by the word "care" in context with "not knowing them" How does one show they care is it just words and only words?

I don't now what you mean by "matter" how would NOT ending my life matter? To who or what does it matter to?

I walk every other day. If you knew me you wouldn't say that. Because I already do that.
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Tue May 16, 2017 9:53 am

Zanoni wrote:any answer i give makes me look shallow.

A whole lot of 'shallow' things add up to a happy lifestyle.

I work. I have a house...etc I just find it all pointless, meaningless

You referred to your house as a rathole. What did you mean by that?

Life has the point and the meaning you give to it, nothing more or less. I believe the single most important key to life satisfaction and success is relationship. Without that, I agree, we're just spinning our wheels.

So you need to be out and about, meeting as many people as you can, until you find at least one person you can talk to. It's as simple as that. Simple, but not easy.

I joined a group to help people with depression called "Hope" and found no statisfaction there at all.

I wouldn't expect you to! When a bunch of depressed people get together, all they do it bitch and moan about how depressed they are. You came away from that more depressed than before, right?

Joining a group -- good. Joining a depression group -- not so good, unless you have other things going on in your life as well and can rise above it.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 358

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 am

I would love o be rich. Does this make me shalllow?

My house is not a rat hole, but the street and the country I live in is a rathole.

The meaning of my life is to be rich. But yet I am not even when I work.

I meet lots of people...so what?
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 am

Zanoni wrote:I would love o be rich. Does this make me shalllow?

No, it makes you normal. I'd love to be rich, too. Like it or not, money gives access to more and better experiences and resources.

I meet lots of people...so what?

If you're not meeting anyone you can talk to, you're not meeting enough people. That's what.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 am

I really have no idea what you are talking about. I don't see how that will overcome my suicidal feelings?!!?!
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 11:03 am

Should I commit suicide? I would love to take a vote on it!!!
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am

Suicide is universally Frowned Upon, so if you were to take a vote you'd get a greater than 99 per cent no.

Just out of interest, what do you think it would accomplish?

You have a job and a home. You're not interested in having family or friends. You'd like a lot more money, but that's tough. It's not going to drop into your lap. You apparently don't want anything else. So what's actually wrong with your life as it is?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 11:45 am

What is wrong with licorice sweets? Its a confection usually flavoured with the extract of the roots of the liquorice plant. Liquorice has an aniseed flavour. What is wrong with that? Nothing in and of itself. But what happens if you don't LIKE licorice sweets...then what happens? Notice that I am really saying "What happens if you don't like LIFE itself?" Life is not on my terms 1. because I never asked for it and 2. my voice doesn't matter in bringing about change I want (which is to have a lot of money)
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 11:47 am

It would confirm my suspicion that people don't care other than saying they do. They lack action to back the statement up.

I would say more people would say Yes kill yourself than No dont
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Tue May 16, 2017 11:49 am

Zanoni wrote:What happens if you don't like LIFE itself?

As opposed to what? I need more details, because I have zero experience outside of life.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 11:53 am

You don't need to expereience something outside of life to say you don't like it.

If I don't like football I don't like football. I don't need to experience Opera Singing to know that. There is no experience outside of witnessing a football match to deteremine if I like it. The football match is the very experience. And because of that I can describe the details of football and deteremine if I want continue to watch football.

And so the same with life.

This is basic.
Zanoni
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 pm

My point is, there's nothing else. Tough, eh? You wrote that you never asked for it. None of us did. And you can't get millions by complaining. That's tough, too.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Zanoni » Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 pm

I posted on twitter a survey asking if I should commit suicide. The repsonse was 70%+ YES KILL YOURSELF

It was a small sample. but the point still stands.
Zanoni
Preferred Member

PreviousNext