She's not responding

Postby winzer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:15 am

I've been dating this girl for about two months now meeting about once a week. We have very good chemistry. Recently we've gotten more intimate, kissing. We both saw a movie and had a wonderful time together. I said I wouldn't see her till after my vacation. We made out in her car. I haven't left yet but I found that I have sometime for a meal before I leave. I texted her today if she's got time for dinner before I leave. I haven't heard anything. She's also been silent all week. We aren't heavy texters, and only text when we are next going to meet up. But I'm getting crickets and it's making me very anxious and sad.

I don't know what to do. Should I ask her again? Should I wait after my vacation? Is she ghosting me?

I hate dating...I just don't have the stomach for it.
winzer

Likes Received: 1

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:21 am

You wait.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1081

Postby winzer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:24 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You wait.

I guess that's all I can do. I've heard nothing all week and it frightens me. Now thoughts are rushing in my mind if I kissed her wrong, was I too forceful. My brain is looking for something I did wrong and it sucks...

How long should I wait?
winzer

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 am

winzer wrote:How long should I wait?

Don't be a person that plays games or accepts another person playing games. She is either into you or she is not. If she doesn't text back within 36 hours you move on with life and find someone that is into you and/or not a game player.

Note: Do give the benefit of the doubt that maybe she lost her cell phone, came down sick, etc. etc. but the 36 hour rule is a good general guideline. If you don't hear from her, send a follow up message, "Hope you are okay," and then let it go.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1081

Postby mindtester » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Sounds to me like you're becoming a little too dependent on her. You've got to live your life and be happy without her. Keep that in mind and don't let someone else take control over how you feel. I don't think she is playing games, but I do feel you're starting to have expectations from her
mindtester

Return to Relationships