Paws anxiety..

Postby Antmorales16 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:32 am

This anxiety from paws is really annoying. Like it's become a bit of an annoyance to my daily life. It affects my social, sex, and happiness. I know this will all pass but it's a rough ride. The anxiety blunts my feelings and excitement. Just hit 8 months today
Antmorales16

Likes Received: 9

Postby Olsen42 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Yeah it's f***ed up. Sometimes I feel that it's just the way I am permanently and I should just go back to weed. Don't know which version of me is the best one, the twitchy anxious paranoiac or the complete stoner, wouldn't want to be any of them though
Olsen42

Likes Received: 4

Postby uniqueason » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 am

how you doing now my bro :)
uniqueason

Likes Received: 8

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:16 am

I didnt have terrible anxiety from PAWS (although I have anxiety normally), but when PAWS combined with my normal anxiety It was terrible. in these situations I just kept thinking...This is not real...this is PAWS....I know I feel like the world is coming down hard on me right now but it is really not what is happening. I did this for depression too.

I know, it doesnt work for everyone; if your anxiety is really bad, there is no amount of talking yourself out of it will help. But for mild-moderate PAWS-caused anxiety, it sure helps.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 34

Postby uniqueason » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:21 am

sparklefly how much day you are clean now my friend im 57 day clean and start to be significantly better than the first 30first day i couldnt think straight anymore keep having obessive thought about example my food beign contaminated,my having some mental illness psychosis,schizophrenia, me having cancer ect... start to fade everyday a little better
uniqueason

Postby uniqueason » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:26 am

i was literaly stressing and be scared of everything i did 2 or 3 major panic attack the first 2 week clean but i start to be a little more normal everyday im 57 day now still spitting black every morning when i wake up but my mind start to be a little bit clearer and can think more rationally than before
uniqueason