Journal. Just want to.

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:22 am

No0ne wrote: You dont know me, so dont judge.

This is a big bunch of bull as well. I'll judge you all I like and equally you can judge me. There is nothing wrong with judgment, you do it every single day. There is also nothing wrong with judgement, ESPECIALLY when you go into a forum designed specifically for the purpose for people to offer up their opinions.

If all you have going on is people ruining your mood, that can happen in both the real world and the virtual world. Saying you cant disconnect and negotiate the real world sounds like an excuse. You are saying it is not?

What is the worst thing out in the real world? There must be something so much more terrible than your existence on a keyboard and getting your mood ruined.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 985

Postby No0ne » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:11 pm

U know, I hate that part of me which is scared of everything. Its hard for me to handle judgment, I been judged all my life, like everyone I think, but It changed me. It was too much for me. So yeah, my life isnt bad, but I react at things too hard now. Im trying to change, trying to be strong, trying to enjoy life. There are much more terrible things in world, but I am talking about myself, and things are hard for me.
No0ne

Likes Received: 0

Postby mindtester » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Elevate your mind by meditating or trying some relaxation. That could help improve your mood and make you feel more at peace with your day. My girlfriend got me to do it since I have anger issues and that helped me a lot!
mindtester

Likes Received: 1

Postby No0ne » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Mood is still same. Trying to used to ruotine. Exercise and do something, to not think. Maybe life will be better.
No0ne

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 am

No0ne wrote: Trying to used to ruotine.

As long as your routine day consists of hours on a computer each day your mood will remain the same.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 985

Postby No0ne » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Not that routine. Like waking up early, going to ride a bike,do something I like, and things like that.
No0ne

Previous