5.5 months in and anxiety 95% gone

Postby Paws91 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello guys and girls. I have had all the nagging symptoms of weed induced paws, like panick attacks, thinking i was ill phusically and mentally, general anxiety and social anxiety, Weird sensations and thoughts, suicidal thoughts etc. I have recently started up a thing called NoFap, and boy did it save my life!!! For 4 weeks i havent had any symptoms almost!!! Look it up and try it yourself, you will be amazed after 5-7 days, (SERIOUSLY TRY IT!!! You have nothing to loose!)
Paws91

Likes Received: 2

Postby existingpeacefully » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Paws I may give it a gander... like you, I too feel a lot of these psychadelic effects..

I've always had crazy anxiety from smoking weed could only imagine what I'd be capable of if I had the motivation to quit.

Congrats on your progress! keep it up!
existingpeacefully

Likes Received: 0

Postby Paws91 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:46 am

I am glad you Will try it out, ad far AS i Can tell i am completely recovered atm and my hunger for life and being progressive is like i could never before imagine. Nofap really does balance the nervous system and synapses i believe, please everyone give it a go. Recently did some LSD with my gf and it was amazing, never thought i would be able to handle a psychedelic experience again in my life. And as far as weed goes, Im not really tempted, still love the smell though. Hope everyone is doing great, peace :)
Paws91

Likes Received: 2