17 years old, my daily struggle addiction with weed

Postby Tay2268 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Hey guys, relapsed a couple of times got a lot of important lessons, 4 days clean never gonna give up till I manage to quit.

I think I kinda understood the true definition of being an addict right now and that for me It's gonna be an unending fight for the rest of my life, each and each day.

For anyone looking to ease their withdrawal symptoms I can tell you what works best for me and hopefully It'll help you guys out as well, training hard extremely hard(Cardio training) with a coat on and sweating a whole lot, like I'm talking insane amounts of sweat and hydrate yourself with lots of water. It works absolutely wonderful for me! feeling absolutely amazing the last couple of days despite my extreme abuse.

Any advice, comment would be great, thanks in advance for those who take the time to read!
Tay2268

Likes Received: 2

Postby Tay2268 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:23 am

Happy to say today I've been clean for 3 months, I'm not thinking about it nor do I want it.

I feel like it's been so easy not to smoke because I simply don't want to, it's not the same as it used to be, and the negative effects are so obvious which makes it pointless and disgusting for me.

For those out there who are struggling, keep trying to kick this nasty habit, don't stop trying at least, I thought I'll never manage to quit but I just kept trying, wish the best of luck to all of you.
Tay2268

Likes Received: 2

Previous

Return to Addictions