Almost 9 months

Postby Antmorales16 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:37 pm

9 months coming up weed free,I feel better but somethings still bother me. I feel retarted still.. I feel so slow still and I can barely think and make decisions. My self esteem is low because of all this and it sucks. I wish I was quick Witted and able to think quicker. I feel mentally retarted in a way. The anxiety is getting better and I'm getting better at dissmissing unwanted thoughts. But this whole "brain fog" issue bothers me the most. Im still learning how deal with the sadness and depression at times. But usually it passes with times. It's a very slow process and I'm no were near where I wanna be. In the beginning of paws and up too about 6 months I was drinking a lot with friends and I realized now that it is slowing down my recovery possibly. The gym has been my best friend and it's always good to keep my mind busy. I'm nowhere near recovered and I just have to be patient and just chase my dreams and let time heal. Any advice would be appreciated
Antmorales16

Likes Received: 9

Postby Flucktoo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:27 am

Have you recovered cognitively at all? Are there any improvements with your brain function? What age did you start smoking and I hope the best for you
Flucktoo

Likes Received: 1