Time warp! You are 18 and graduating HS what would you do?

Postby Banti2718 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Now that you are, I assume, past your 18 year old days.. (and if you aren't then what are you planning on doing?) What is one thing you would do differently if you were back in this position?
Banti2718

Likes Received: 0

Postby antslimey » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:40 pm

As a 17 year old, I plan to grow my YouTube channel for the next 3-4 years and then enter the seminary to become a priest!
antslimey

Likes Received: 1

Postby Banti2718 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Awesome man! what is your YouTube channel about??
Banti2718

Postby antslimey » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:14 am

I know this may sound crazy but for a moment imagine a 17 year old started a YouTube channel about learning how to Dramatically increase you fulfillment,leadership skills charisma and understanding the psychology of change in a way that you will start making impactful differences and the lives of those around you? I am young and I have many to model, some examples (Tony Robbins, Dale Carnegie, Simon Sinek and many others) go for your goals and ACHIEVE them. My vision for the channel is one day anyone can look it up and subscribe and learn how to take someone overeating, smoking, poor money management and allow them to start on the first steps to improvement. Myself I have to again give credit to Tony and others for giving me the DETERMINATION and strategies to lose 30 pounds already in the last two months of me being fed up with my weight. If you sincerely believe this is the type of content that will add value you can subscirbe my channel name is successful steps. Just started out so im at 39 subs :) enjoying the grind.
antslimey

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:10 am

Banti seems to be a sock puppet.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 209

Postby Banti2718 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:00 pm

That is awesome you are starting a YouTube channel and I encourage you to not give up no matter what I will check it out for sure. Congrats on the weight loss keep it up our health is our everything. Seems like you are on the right track for a 17 year old just remember to always be as open minded as possible and know there is a balance of good and bad in anything and everything we do.
Banti2718

Postby Banti2718 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:02 pm

quietvoice wrote:*

You think I am trying to be someone I am not? Or maybe I am researching what people most regret and am truly interested in hearing what people have to say?

Good to have a senior member call you out on your first post....
Banti2718

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Banti2718 wrote:Good to have a senior member call you out on your first post....

Define integrity.
quietvoice

Postby antslimey » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Banti2718 wrote:
quietvoice wrote:*

You think I am trying to be someone I am not? Or maybe I am researching what people most regret and am truly interested in hearing what people have to say?

Good to have a senior member call you out on your first post....
Quiet is a senior member im certain he see's people come on for a couple of days post and try to get something out of the forum.I think also in a previous post I made he asked "at what price" Referring to some off site counseling. This shows me a high concern for people as he doesn't want others taken advantage of and frankly shows a really good heart xD. And As someone whose led a video game clan I always had to be watchful of people trying to use the group of people for their own gains. The fact that someone asked what my passions are and what I plan to do is awesome :D and it helps out a ton. So quiet if that's your frame of thought or if your thinking something else I have about two more post to make and then we can have a dialogue on Private messaging if you have any further questions. -Best Regards Anthony!
antslimey

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 pm

antslimey wrote:So quiet if that's your frame of thought or if your thinking something else I have about two more post to make and then we can have a dialogue on Private messaging if you have any further questions. -Best Regards Anthony!

I'm a she, and I don't dialogue by PM. Can't see that there's anything that needs to be private.
But, hey, thanks for your interest.
quietvoice

Postby antslimey » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:22 pm

quietvoice wrote:
antslimey wrote:So quiet if that's your frame of thought or if your thinking something else I have about two more post to make and then we can have a dialogue on Private messaging if you have any further questions. -Best Regards Anthony!

I'm a she, and I don't dialogue by PM. Can't see that there's anything that needs to be private.
But, hey, thanks for your interest.

Haha Sorry about that, for future reference Ill just use peoples full names. And sometimes PM is useful as im sure you know people don't always talk about what pertains to the topic at hand. So id like to ask you. If you were 18 and graduating high school what would you do differently?
antslimey

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:32 pm

antslimey wrote:And sometimes PM is useful as im sure you know people don't always talk about what pertains to the topic at hand. So id like to ask you. If you were 18 and graduating high school what would you do differently?

It takes two to tango.

Nothing; we learn through our mistakes. Wouldn't want to be 18 (or any other age) again, anyway.
quietvoice

Postby JuliusFawcett » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Trust your feelings, be flexible, follow your own path, relationships are the most important thing, be friendly to everyone,be forgiving, be kind
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 551