Is there something wrong or just sad

Postby John_smith » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Every year around Autumn time I get incredible tired, sad and suffer from headaches. As Autumn rolled in this year and days got shorter I have found myself yet again locking myself in my room and not talking to anyone. So this year I decided to find out why, I searched up "go from happy to sad randomly" thinking it might be some strange type of bipolar disorder, but something else came up that caught my eye.

Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) a disorder where seasons change your mood completely and give you similar signs of depression. That was the first time I really looked back and noticed that all these symptoms came around winter months and summer always calmed me down entirely.

I looked it up and my age group doesn't tend to get SAD and even then only 4-6% of people get it. Now I am stuck wondering weather I have a disorder or if school and such just gives me anxiety and stress or if it's something different. If anyone could help please tell me.
John_smith

Likes Received: 0

Postby bowler32 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:03 am

I believe that you have seasonal affective disorder. I know quite a bit about this because I learned it in college. You said that these symptoms came up around winter months and summer and summer calmed you down. I would guarantee that you have (SAD). I would go to a doctor to make sure. I feel that I use to have it, but as I got older, it went away.
bowler32

Likes Received: 3

Postby JuliusFawcett » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:39 pm

How would you like to feel?
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 552

Postby antslimey » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:26 pm

"if school and such just gives me anxiety and stress or if it's something different." Mind expounding on this?
antslimey

Likes Received: 1