Weed withdrawal - erectile dysfunction

Postby zzzz » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:35 pm

Todays been rough its becoming hard. My minds been it really messed up.
But one thing i noticed is my depression has totally finished its just my anxiety is really baad like i get panic attacks.

My erections are weak my libido has been alright.
But ive been getting pain in my pelvis and my testicles.
zzzz

Likes Received: 0

Postby zzzz » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Ive been taking cbd oil cuz ive been told that calms you down
zzzz

Postby JimBob8873 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Personally I would steer away from CBD oil as it still has an effect on your endocannabinoid system, some contain small amounts of THC and thats exactly what you dont want to be ingesting. It may make some people calm down but thats only in healthy individuals who arent detoxing from Cannabis. Also it has been linked to high liver enzymes, which isnt a good thing...

Just eat a balanced diet, go for a walk, relax. Supplements kind of work, but most are just hoopla. Take a B vitamin complex along with some Omega-3 fish oil from a high quality source.

And just rest, dont push yourself, your mind is on overdrive right now.
JimBob8873

Likes Received: 7

Postby biohack9 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:05 pm

SparkleFly12 wrote:This is all normal @zzz.

Im at 6.5 months (192 days). 2 weeks ago I finally had a full week with normal libido!

I thought I was set - but then last week it went away again. And Ive been a week with low libido (and erection problems). It sucks. I do also feel very numb down there sometimes; when Im trying to get aroused.

This is extremely valuable feedback, thank you! I came out of a flatline for about a week after 3.5 months of nofap/nosex and then wham right back in it as I now approach 5 months. Thanks for giving some hope! Keep sticking it out you got this!

JimBob8873 wrote:Sometimes I will have a high libido like I used to but it goes as fast as it comes (no pun intended). Most of the time I just flat out am not interested in sex. But like we have said before just best to not worry about it so much and do a nofap/nosex for a while...

Sound advice and thank you for sharing that!!

zzzz wrote:Ive been taking cbd oil cuz ive been told that calms you down

I'm starting 3.5:1 CBD:THC in an attempt to taper off the THC so I can sleep. CBD is great, I think it balances out the endocannabinoid system after severe THC bombardment. Apparently it melts away any tension and pain.

JimBob8873 wrote:Personally I would steer away from CBD oil as it still has an effect on your endocannabinoid system, some contain small amounts of THC and thats exactly what you dont want to be ingesting. It may make some people calm down but thats only in healthy individuals who arent detoxing from Cannabis. Also it has been linked to high liver enzymes, which isnt a good thing...

Just eat a balanced diet, go for a walk, relax. Supplements kind of work, but most are just hoopla. Take a B vitamin complex along with some Omega-3 fish oil from a high quality source.

And just rest, dont push yourself, your mind is on overdrive right now.

HIGH doses of CBD oil have increased values in mice right?
biohack9

Postby leavepawsbehind » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:13 pm

I would stay away from CDB. There have been reports of it not being properly regulated and containing more THC than it should.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 29

Postby JimBob8873 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:56 pm

I did more research on the study with mice, just like old studies about THC it was grossly exaggerating the amount of mg/kg of body weight, they were giving mice 100x more than a standard dose of CBD, BUT there are warnings on pharmaceutical grade CBD for epilepsy that states liver damage is common among patients being administered the treatment.

I believe small doses, around 2mg a day should be totally fine but over time that can cause damage just like Ibuprofen will.

And leavepawsbehind is correct, if its not very high quality cbd from a reliable source, who knows what you are getting, they arent regulated by the FDA... Not saying the FDA is a good regulatory body but they do spank companies into shape when they arent offering quality, untainted products.

Also, our bodies are going through MAJOR changes, thats why we always feel the way we do. Give your systems a break, no CBD, sugar, caffeine, intense exercise, get good sleep (thats probably the hardest one), and just be good to yourself. Just go with the flow and you will come out on the other side with a twinkle in your eye. Dont worry so much about having sex and getting an erection.
JimBob8873

Likes Received: 7

Postby biohack9 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:09 pm

leavepawsbehind wrote:I would stay away from CDB. There have been reports of it not being properly regulated and containing more THC than it should.

As always, get a source that lab tests and is reputable. My CBD isolate powder has been an absolute god send. I couldn't imagine just quitting THC cold turkey, at least this way I can still function. There is absolutely no THC and no high.

JimBob8873 wrote:I believe small doses, around 2mg a day should be totally fine but over time that can cause damage just like Ibuprofen will.

I wouldn't compare CBD with ibuprofen! And i'd be more concerned about some of the fish oil and synthetic vitamin supplement recommendations.

Just for those who are interested.... i'm definitely noticing improvements in my morning wood frequency and quality and i've only been taking the CBD for 3 days. Not even sure I like THC anymore! lol
biohack9

Postby zzzz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Ive stopped both of them no more cbd or thc.

And i am please to report morning wood is back but erections are still weak.

And i still need physical simulation for erections in the day.

But i think the best thing to do is give it time its only day 58.

I am at the height paws.

But what ive been told by the doctor is that thc damage your nerves in your penis so it take about 6 to 7 months those nerves to full heal again after that you will be alright.

Just need to wait and see
zzzz

Postby zzzz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:17 pm

As always, get a source that lab tests and is reputable. My CBD isolate powder has been an absolute god send. I couldn't imagine just quitting THC cold turkey, at least this way I can still function. There is absolutely no THC and no high.

See i only use to vape just THC (no CBD) used to smoke alot of it and i quit cold turkey since then ive been having withdrawal symptoms
zzzz

Postby biohack9 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:56 pm

zzzz wrote:But what ive been told by the doctor is that thc damage your nerves in your penis so it take about 6 to 7 months those nerves to full heal again after that you will be alright.

Just need to wait and see

Thanks for the feedback from the doc! The reassurance definitely helps.... now i'm starting to wonder if my issues are more THC related than sex addiction/exhaustion. But, cannabis has always INCREASED my drive and performance.

I also see people doing hardcore nofap and they recover while still using cannabis so it's amazing how individual it all is.
biohack9

Postby zzzz » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:10 pm

The past couple of days have been good.

Still dealing with anxiety.
And low libido and erections

But recently ive been getting pain in the pelvic area

Is that also normal
zzzz

Postby SparkleFly12 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:14 am

Weed also increased my sex drive; but only initially and only while high. After a few months of regular use, it started dropping.

Never had pelvic pains but did have lots of random pains and muscle aches.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 18

Postby zzzz » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:10 am

Hi everyone

Its has been 66 days since ive been clean with no relapse

But i am getting worse and worse. My anxiety is just not leaving me

Who would have thought with 8 month of using thc which was small amount and 1 month of heavy use. Would affect me like this.

In those 8 months i quit twice aswell with no withdrawal symptoms but this time its taking its toll.

Pain in my head in my kidneys in my back in my leg is getting out of control.

I just want this to finish i dont know what to do now its making my life hard.

Any suggestions
zzzz

Postby quietvoice » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 pm

zzzz wrote:Any suggestions

John Rose
Robert Morse ND
quietvoice

Likes Received: 228

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:08 pm

I'm at almost 7 months. Finally, finally having a lot of consecutive days without ED. It's been a week now.

It started out mediocre when I quit oils; after 2 weeks clean from that my sex drive started going from bad to worse and by 2 months it had disappeared. From 2-5 months, it was gone. I started to feel a little again at 5-6mo but still had ed. Now I'm a week from 7 months and I'm finally feeling about normal again. Morning wood is stronger than it's been in a long time and I have been able to get erections naturally.

Just hang in there, it takes time. I know I may lose them again in the coming months, it comes and goes, but its definitely getting better overall.

Cheers
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 18

PreviousNext

Return to Addictions