Weed withdrawal - erectile dysfunction

Postby biohack9 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:39 pm

the no libido/ED is part of the dopamine FLAT LINE. Mine even started BEFORE I quit cannabis as I scraped every last bit of dopamine out of my brain with constantly flooding/bombardment. When I realized for the first time in my life I was having these issues, I knew that livelihood depended on it. Just wish we could all fast forward the clock!

It does take time... this has been a massive lesson in patience, something I have ALWAYS been lacking, especially with THC in my life. The universal consciousness knows... and lessons are presented... we have to learn the lessons, and then we will fricken THRIVE!
biohack9

Likes Received: 4

Postby Thedford » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:42 pm

It would make sense if it is related to dopamine. I actually started taking a supplement called Levodopa which is the precursor to dopamine. It's derived from a plant called Mucuna Pruriens. I didn't really want to use anything except will power and a healthy lifestyle, but a couple of months ago I started getting severely depressed. Life was so awful and I had no desire at all. It was so bad I almost felt suicidal. So I decided to look for a possible solution without the use of antidepressants or harsh pharmaceuticals (I'm not against modern medicine, but I have a bad history of bad reactions to a lot of pharmaceuticals). I looked into some of the things related to Cannabis use and I did find that it increases your dopamine levels. I also looked into the function of dopamine in our brains and I came to the conclusion that after using cannabis for 14 years and having increased dopamine levels, now after quitting my brain is lacking dopamine and can't produce what it needs and has to adjust to life without the aid of cannabis. I read dopamine is responsible for motivation, desire, focus, pleasure, and other things as well. I started taking Levodopa about a month ago and I don't believe it's a miracle drug, but I have noticed that I'm not down in the pits like I was. This is only temporary of course. I'm only using it to avoid severe depression and as an aid for a few months until my brain can do what it needs without it. It doesn't feel like it's replaced cannabis either. I don't ever feel euphoric or like my brain is being flooded with dopamine. If it really is working then I believe it's supplying me with just enough dopamine to get by. I do believe you are right about it having a relation to dopamine levels.
Thedford

Likes Received: 0

Postby zzzz » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi guys

For me its day 157 since ive been clean.
Erections from before are better.

One thing that hasnt fixed up is anxiety.
I get to stressed up sometimes like today.

Just having to many panick attacks.
zzzz

Postby biohack9 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Thedford wrote:It would make sense if it is related to dopamine. I actually started taking a supplement called Levodopa which is the precursor to dopamine.

That's not a "supplement" but a pharmaceutical designed for Parkinsons Disease. There can be withdrawal effects after stopping this drug so just be informed if you're self medicating with it.

Forget about PAWS, you do NOT want DAWS:

https://www.mdedge.com/neurology/articl ... withdrawal

zzzz wrote:Hi guys

For me its day 157 since ive been clean.
Erections from before are better.

One thing that hasnt fixed up is anxiety.
I get to stressed up sometimes like today.

Just having to many panick attacks.

Thanks for the update! Is your libido back to normal now?
Last edited by biohack9 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biohack9

Postby zzzz » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:47 pm

No my libido is still up and down
zzzz

Postby biohack9 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:50 pm

zzzz wrote:No my libido is still up and down

Are your erections still weak and feels numb down there or improved a lot?

How's your sleep these days?
biohack9

Previous