Weed withdrawal - erectile dysfunction

Postby biohack9 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:16 am

Scratch that, I figured it out... see my Why No Paws thread!!!! Although the nofap/SR is the real deal for sure. Most benefits come after 2 weeks. Already notice my voice is deeper which i've experienced before every time I do this. After two weeks it gets tricky, due to "max capacity" and "leakage" lol
biohack9

Likes Received: 10

Postby biohack9 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Day 11 or 12 for me and day 9 nofap.... been having wicked morning wood for over a week now. This never happened when I quit last time, and i'm also back to my old physique losing the 15lbs I gained when I quit. Slept sweat free and solid for 7 hours last night. Life is good!
biohack9

Postby bob75 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi guys! It will be 8 months soon and I still have ED when having sex. Im not always horny like I used to be when I was a smoker i'm only horny sometimes. The first minutes of penetration are ok I have a mild erection... then in the middle of action, i lose my erection! Its getting me crazy...

BUT I found one solution to this!!! Its kegel exercices.

What are Kegel exercises?
Kegel exercises are also called pelvic floor muscle training (PFMT) exercises. They target the muscles of your pelvic floor, also known as your pubococcygeal (PC) muscles.

Both men and women have PC muscles. They provide support to your pelvic organs, including your urethra, bladder, and bowel. They help hold your organs in place, promoting good bladder control and sexual function.

When I do these exercices before having sex, it helps me maintain my erection and have good sex. YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY THEM, IT WORKS! Make a quick search to find out how to do them and tell me if it works for you!

I'm waiting for your replies!
bob75

Likes Received: 0

Postby bob75 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:11 pm

You can even download apps for your phone its called kegel exercices! I used them everyday to help me fight ED!!
bob75

Postby SparkleFly12 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:56 am

i will definitely try this @bob75. Ill post back once I do. I dont think this wouldve worked a few months ago when I had 0 drive, but now; I can get a erection for a so this may work for me now. Thanks for the suggestion.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 30

Postby bob75 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:15 pm

You are welcome! You should do them 3 times a day for better results. Tell me if it works for you bro
bob75

Postby biohack9 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:11 pm

bob75 wrote:You can even download apps for your phone its called kegel exercices! I used them everyday to help me fight ED!!

Which app do you like/use?

Should note that this can be detrimental to some due to tight pelvic floor muscles and in fact actually require REVERSE kegels.

I remember after practicing semen retention/no fap hardmode for a while I was actually able to GIVE myself an erection JUST by doing kegels lol
biohack9

Postby bob75 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:50 pm

@biohack9 : Im not sure that I understand what you mean by doing reverse Kegels?

@SparkleFly12 : So did it works for you?
bob75

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:54 pm

@bob Ive had some other health issues (unrelated to paws) that has prevented me from testing this. I also dont know where I would be able to do keagles now...since all gyms are closed and I dont have a machine at home. Any way to do it without a machine?
SparkleFly12

Postby bob75 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:02 pm

You cant do kegel exercices with a machine. You have to do them without. Its only a contraction of your pelvic floor muscle muscle, nothing more.

How to do Kegel exercises for men
To get started:

Find the right muscles. To identify your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream or tighten the muscles that keep you from passing gas. These maneuvers use your pelvic floor muscles. Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles, you can do the exercises in any position, although you might find it easiest to do them lying down at first.
Perfect your technique. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for three seconds, and then relax for three seconds. Try it a few times in a row. When your muscles get stronger, try doing Kegel exercises while sitting, standing or walking.
Maintain your focus. For best results, focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles. Be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Avoid holding your breath. Instead, breathe freely during the exercises.
Repeat 3 times a day. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day.

I use an app called kegel its on google store. If I dont do kegel exercices early in the day before having sex, I will get ED! Trust me you should really try it SparkleFly12, it really works!
bob75

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:11 pm

I definitely will...but having some other issues preventing me from testing it out right now. I will definitely post back when I do.
SparkleFly12

Previous