Going through hell please help

Postby Charmlessman96 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Hello, been reading this forum for a good month now and this is my first post.
In january i experienced a weed induced panic attack and felt like i was dying, it was horrific and i have been constantly depersonalized since, the weeks following the attack i had terrible insomnia, didnt feel real, severe brain fog and poor memory, recurrant panic attacks ect.
The panic and insomnia subsided when i began to smoke again and i was no longer depressed but the dpdr and brain fog have been persistant.

I recently quit 5 weeks ago and everything is coming back, the constant anxiety/panic, insomnia and the brain fog and dpdr seems worse than when i was smoking.
Has anyone experienced something like this as my symptoms are very disconcerting to me. I can barely remember what i did yesterday and im in a constant state of anxiety and cant sleep. I feel like i will never be normal again and often think of ending my life to stop the suffering.

I just want my intelligence and wit back, i want my memory and ability to sleep back, i want this damn dpdr to stop and the daily anxiety/panic to subside. Is this PAWS or what? I am losing hope as no doctor can help. Please someone with a similar experience advise.
Charmlessman96

Likes Received: 0

Postby gaestraidr » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:37 pm

Have you try drinking coconut water? If you didn't, you should try it.

I don't know if my past addict is similar, but it did help me release some stress after I quit smoking.

Then I just stay away from co worker who were smoking, unless there's none around you, then a liberate talk capable of amusing your desire would be helpful.

And one of activity I force myself to do was jogging, it was enough for me than going to gym.

I hope you be well soon.
gaestraidr

Postby seeingthelight » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Coconut water? Never thought of that. I'll give this a try as I'd prefer to not taking any pharm meds that could do more harm then good
seeingthelight

Likes Received: 26

Postby gaestraidr » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Heya,

Good to see you back here, so how's life there?

Anyway, try it. Just to remind you if you were to drink it constantly, I suggest you maintain an healthy activity. I heard coconut water contains much calories, it isn't healthy if stacked.

That's all.
gaestraidr

Postby Toold4this » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:59 am

Not sure if this relates but I smoked weed for almost 30 years. 2 years ago I experienced similar symptoms plus bad acid stomach. Only hot showers helped. I finally went to a gastro doc and found out I had a hiatal hernia.Treated it and elimimated bad foods and continued smoking all good. Quit weed 6 weeks ago and all acid issues went away.
Toold4this

Postby SweLion » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Charmlessman96 wrote:Hello, been reading this forum for a good month now and this is my first post.
In january i experienced a weed induced panic attack and felt like i was dying, it was horrific and i have been constantly depersonalized since, the weeks following the attack i had terrible insomnia, didnt feel real, severe brain fog and poor memory, recurrant panic attacks ect.
The panic and insomnia subsided when i began to smoke again and i was no longer depressed but the dpdr and brain fog have been persistant.

I recently quit 5 weeks ago and everything is coming back, the constant anxiety/panic, insomnia and the brain fog and dpdr seems worse than when i was smoking.
Has anyone experienced something like this as my symptoms are very disconcerting to me. I can barely remember what i did yesterday and im in a constant state of anxiety and cant sleep. I feel like i will never be normal again and often think of ending my life to stop the suffering.

I just want my intelligence and wit back, i want my memory and ability to sleep back, i want this damn dpdr to stop and the daily anxiety/panic to subside. Is this PAWS or what? I am losing hope as no doctor can help. Please someone with a similar experience advise.

Hello!

I belive some of the symptoms are paws. But..
How depressed are you? Maybe you need to go and talk to a psychiatrist?
Pushing away emotions long enough can lead to aaalot of sh**. Panic attacks to name one.
The mind and body are connected! No medication will help and no physical "wrongs"
will be found.

I´m no psychiatrist and I don´t know you or your life story but sounds to me
like you are depressed and emotionally unstable. If you can´t sort it out
go get some help. No shame in that what so ever!!! It will make you strong again.

Alot of addication has to do with deppression but at some point you have to accept
that this is more than one can handle alone.

Have you tried meditation?
SweLion

Likes Received: 3

Postby seeingthelight » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Depending on how long you had been using and the amount.. PAWS can be no joke. Don't by into the "it's just w*** hype"
If you read all the threads here, it's taking people anywhere from 6 months to 2 years of anxiety to get thru PAWS. However, you here nothing but great stories once they've made it thru. Other options besides a psychiatrist.. You could pickup some the good book (or whatever your religion is) and/or join meetings. In combination with meditation, hobbies, exercise, good diet ect.
The docs could potentially put you on drugs that are far more detrimental to health in the long run. In addition, they'll just mask the issue. Kind of like a Tylenol will take away headache or sore back temporarily. I truly believe this is a last resort when all else fails.
seeingthelight

Likes Received: 26