Low Penis Self-Esteem

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:50 pm

victorias_secret wrote:How do I cure myself?

By not hiding the fact from potential romantic partners. You tell them upfront, before expensive dates that you have a small penis, 2 inches when erect. This will result in an initial high rejection rate. When you do find someone that wishes to date you after finding out you have a small penis, then you can move the relationship forward.

Telling a potential date upfront about having a small penis is an ability you can practice. You can gain comfort in having this conversation. You can join Internet dating sites and practice getting over the mental complex you have about penis size.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 978

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:56 pm

victorias_secret wrote:when would you suggest I bring it up (first date?) and how?

Practice with Internet dating sites first. You bring it up prior to the first date, during messaging.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

victorias_secret wrote:more shame!? more rejection?! more embarrassment?!

An actual date that goes somewhere other than rejection. You don't waste your or her time and money. You get the small penis thing out of the way immediately and then move forward.

You basically have two choices:

-1- Be upfront about it and quickly ask out 100 women and get a few that don't have an issue with a small penis. From the few you can find an actual relationship that goes beyond the physical.

-2- Hide the fact, spend tons of money and waste your time as you go through the very slow and painful process of taking out women for 2, 3, or 4 dates for them to then reject you, after you finally come clean about the very simple fact your penis is small.

Your shame, rejection, and embarrassment is all on your buddy. This is your mental hangup as you hide. If you practiced, if you were to build your capacity to have an upfront conversation about your penis prior to dating, then you wouldn't feel the shame, rejection, or embarrassment. You would simply tell women up front and if they didn't want to go any further, so be it. No harm, no foul.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:31 pm

victorias_secret wrote:nobody wants to talk about my penis. I wouldn't even know how to bring it up without sounding like a creep and a pervert.

Whatever. That is just an excuse. No wonder you struggle so much. You have what you believe is some big issue, so you want to keep it a secret with potential dates and then you get all butt hurt when after spending tons of time and money on them they discover you have been hiding the fact that your penis is small.

After a message or two, you say, "I have enjoyed getting to know you and would like to meet for coffee. While we haven't met, there is one thing that I want to share that might be a deal breaker. At least it has been for some women. I am not very well endowed. If in the future, after a few dates we were to like each other to the point things were becoming more intimate, I think it fair that you know this up front."

This is not a creepy or perverted message. It is an honest, upfront message from the heart. If they choose to not go out for coffee, no big deal. You didn't waste your time, you didn't waste your money.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby whybotherwhynot » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:27 am

I heard so much about women taking pills or having implant to make their breasts bigger. So there must be some way for men to enlarge their penis. I guess. Have you looked up google about surgery or something. For example, type in Google search: Penis enlargement or Penis enlarge surgery, etc... Nowadays, with great science and technology, anything can be done. Do some research and talk to your doctor. Don't need to feel shamed.

Just don't shower women with expensive gifts, lunches. You just waste your money for nothing.
whybotherwhynot

Likes Received: 9

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:25 pm

victorias_secret wrote:I've a poll up on twitter.

@cherryfindom

Jason,

In all of your different usernames, you have never come across as a dumb person. You have never come across as ignorant, at least to me. What I struggle with then, is why you seem blind to advice, why at some point you don't take the time to think things through.

Posting a poll up on twitter is a great example of a quick, emotional reaction that is worthless. It shows you simply ignoring advice, being in effect blind to the advice that has been provided.

The issue is not "yes" or "no" will you date a person with a small penis. The issue is in learning how to approach women and discuss your penis, prior to spending tons of time and resources getting to know them.

Let's assume for a second that the poll gets 100 responses, and lets assume 1 of those responses says they possibly would date a person with a small penis, that it depends on X or Y or Z, but it is not a flat out no. THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE. And that is not the advice. It isn't about if it is 1% of women or if it is even 1 in a 1000 women that would date a man with a small penis. The issue is about how do you find that woman without wasting your time/resources, without taking them out to a nice Italian dinner?

The poll is absolutely worthless. It does nothing, absolutely nothing to move you towards the goal of finding a woman that is okay with dating someone with a small penis.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:18 pm

victorias_secret wrote:still waiting...! this is fun!

What you could do while you wait, is actually start conversations with another woman, then another, then another, then another. What a crazy idea, to have multiple conversations going with multiple women! Wheeeee!
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby whybotherwhynot » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 pm

If you cannot do anything to change your penis, change your mind. If you cannot improve your penis, improve your brain. Let your brain to be in your head, instead of down below.

If you cannot find anyone who loves you for who you are, love yourself. If you cannot find anyone who please you, please yourself.

If you cannot find a relationship with a woman, although you tried so hard and spent so much money thinking that if you spoiled her with gifts and lunches, she might like you, take a break for a while. Or better to save money to buy an AI gf. LOL

Anyway, there are lots of things much more important than penis and vulva.

When you don't keep your brain in your scrotum and penis thinking about women and sex all the time, your self esteem will be high as high as you want. Otherwise, it will be low between your legs.
Last edited by whybotherwhynot on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whybotherwhynot

Likes Received: 9

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:46 pm

victorias_secret wrote:G2 - "Delete my number" I know from the bookstore. I bought books and she was the cashier.

G4 - "F*** off pervert. Sending this type of message is not okay!!!" I know her through work connects.

You are so full of sh*t.

This just reinforces why you are in your situation. It has little if anything to do with your penis size. This is why people find your trolling, attention seeking antics tiring.

You took my advice, said thank you and that you would give it a try, and then immediately went about finding ways to sabotage, twist, reinvent, and otherwise prove to yourself in your head that it can't work.

-1- You have never gotten a cashiers phone number in your life.
-2- I never advised that the first message you send is to discuss your penis size.
-3- If you actually ever did send such a message to someone that was simply a connection of a connection, it demonstrates a level of blatant ignorance and intentional self sabotage.

Once again, this forum, hotlines, people you have dealt with all your life have given you tons of advice and this is what you do with it, you go seek attention and play victim. Then you blame the advice giver. "You told me to do XYZ and I did XYZ and see how it doesn't work!!!"

Anyway, (1) attention seeking, (2) blaming others, and (3) being wrapped up in your sexual identity, seem to be the three things you really need to work on.

Best of luck to you.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:41 pm

victorias_secret wrote:Still nothing form anyone, even online. Nope!

I wonder why? It is just so odd. I can't possibly imagine why immediately opening with, "Hey, I got a small penis, wanna date," would be a turn off? Oh, that's right, that wasn't the advice you were provided.

Enjoy sabotaging yourself.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:33 am

Nothing will change until you do. I think you've posted before under another name too but can't be sure.
tokeless

Likes Received: 219

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:58 pm

victorias_secret wrote:I've changed in a lot of ways.
ask me how i've changed.

And in what ways have you stayed entirely the same? In what ways are you still the same, attention seeking individual that trolls forums under different user names so as to get your fix?

viewtopic.php?t=79491&p=732053#p732053
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:40 pm

victorias_secret wrote:What's wrong with that? You seem to have a problem with it.. Why?

Certainly there are individual differences of morality, but most people believe that stealing from other people is wrong. It is a kind of social norm, an understood reciprocal agreement. I won't steal from you, so please don't steal from me.

THAT is why I have a problem with your behavior, because I am one of those people that is of the moral opinion that theft of something from another person that does not belong to you, is wrong.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:39 pm

victorias_secret wrote:I stole different user names? I don't understand...

You steal time and resources. When you call a hotline, when you go to an ER to get your attention fix, you are stealing. It is time and resources that could be used to help others.

When you go into a forum under a new user name, you are stealing time from other people. It takes time for people to recognize that it is just Jason yet again, disguised as an new member, here to troll and get his fix. This is theft of time from other people by deception. If you used the same user name, then people would be aware, they would not be deceived and could easily make the choice to ignore you and preserve their time.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:01 pm

victorias_secret wrote:If I post here you are not required to responded. You are under no obligation. If you feel so strongly about it I suggest you phone the police or cry about it more.

No Jason, I am not your victim this time. I am voluntarily participating.

But when you were Candy Heels, Bodhim, Cpt Yos, X or Y or Z? I can't remember how many user names in total over the years. By deception you have stolen and you continue to steal time from people.

I wonder how many times you have called the same hotline under a different name in order to deceive, to disguise that it is just Jason calling yet again. How many different places have you gone to waste their resources.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Next

Return to Relationships